I'm Back Again, This Time I'm Here To Stay

Options
Hello, My name is Stephanie and I have a slight weight problem. :laugh: Okay, I have a serious weight problem. :sad: I've been on MFP for about 3 years but I've never stayed with it. I believe the reason for this is because I never had to be accountable to anyone other than myself. This time I would like to make friends that will help me with my journey to get healthy. I have had high blood pressure and elevated cholesterol. I have a daughter that is going off to college and a son starting high school. I want to be around for my future grand kids. I'm also tired of wondering every night if I'm going to have a heart attack. I've just started the 30 DS and I bought a bike so I'm set to get active. Oh I should also say that I have about 150lbs to lose. So, please add me as a friend. :smile:

Replies

• goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome Back

Feel free to add me! I am on daily 137 days into this to be exact. I offer lots of support. You can do this. So, let's GO!
  • CeddysMum
    CeddysMum Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephanie, and Welcome back :smile:

My name is Astrid, I live in Australia and I'm an 'on again - off again looser', too. Since I found MFP in March I've been on a serious mission to make it all the way down to a healthy weight this time. I have a total of 110 lbs to loose (down 17.4kg = ca. 38 lbs, so far - I'm a metric girl so usually go by kg :) )

I'll send a friend request ... and anyone else ... friend me if you like, too :smile:
  • shenson2522
    shenson2522 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much. I'm really excited to make this journey with all my new friends. :) WE CAN DO THIS1
  • SolamenteYo
    Options
    Add me if you'd like .. (I'm back again, too):embarassed: