mini goal challenge..who's with me ;)

Options

Replies

• benjib84
    benjib84 Posts: 125
    Options
    Im in - my mini goal for the rest of this week is to log any and all food i eat no matter what it is, as when i do that thats when i have good losses and end up eating less.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    mini goal be happy with my body
  • FireMama_24
    FireMama_24 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Mine will be no getting up in the middle of the day (my night since I am on graves) and eating unless my sugar is dropping because of my little one I am carrying.
  • arose544
    arose544 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    So, I didn’t do all that bad on this challenge. I made sure to stay away from the TV as much as possible (weekends included). And guess what…. I barely did any night time snacking (my favorite is sitting in front of the TV and eat dry, sugary cereals…Ahhhh). The only time I found myself sitting and eating was Sunday night while I was watching Dexter. However, I made sure I didn’t eat  Gonna try to keep this up longer, it will have nothing but positive side effects on me.
    Hope everyone else did well !!!
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I am soooooooooo in!!! The last month I have struggle with eating, and when I do eat I am junking (grabbing quick on the go). My goal for the next week is to get back to cooking and preparing ahead of time instead of grabbing the quick on the go easy stuff!
  • CT25LBS
    CT25LBS Posts: 4
    Options
    My first post too. This is my first-time dieting and have to lose 25 lbs! My goal is to actually stick with this site for one week and track my food and exercise. I've been wanting to lose weight for the past two years but haven't been able to stick with anything. I'm hoping this site will help me out!!!
  • adchill
    adchill Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am in!! I think my problem is after dinner snacks so my goal is one after dinner snack and stick with my meal plan.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I want to be honest and track every little bit. not kid myself with a nibble here..nibble there.
  • manoozo
    manoozo Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I am not able to continue with this particular goal because of a major medical issue that I have to deal with. Sorry guys and gals.
    it's alright becca, listen to your body and stay healthy...think of another mini goal that would fit your sitution :flowerforyou:
    you'll do just great :smile:
  • manoozo
    Options
    Tomorrow will mark day 9 of not eating after 8PM! Staying strong and feeling PROUD!
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! so proud of you !!!
    Keep the good work :wink:
    come on think of another mini goal plus not eating after 8 ...let's spice things up :wink:
  • manoozo
    Options
    One week on.... success ....... have given up buying packet of 2 white bread processed-cheese sandwiches at work every day !

Now make up at home, and take in one just sandwich of wholemeal bread (instead of spongey white bread) , with tomato puree not margerine, and half-fat Edam instead of the processed rubbery "cheese" !!

It much more filling (so eat less generally) and tasty, less calories, and takes just a few minutes to make.

My next mini-goal is to give up packets of crisps - of which we have an infinite variety of flavours, textures and shapes here in the UK. Our vending machine at work is full of them and must eat two packets a day. They really are addictive but I know they are bad and unhealthy and are at least 200 calories a bag I reckon.

All the best to everyone else.

That is just GREAT!!!! i love the way you found healthy substitutes.
    i really admire people how have a healthy mindset about food,like "EAT WELL ,DON'T STARVE"
    very proud of you, and i would try that sandwich for work ...
    i hope you do as good in your next mini goal..
    remember...there is no going back :wink:
  • manoozo
    Options
    Im in - my mini goal for the rest of this week is to log any and all food i eat no matter what it is, as when i do that thats when i have good losses and end up eating less.

that's a nice goal...and it's a step to getting to know what you're eating, and what's good and what's bad :smile:
    don't forget to get here on next Thursday to tell us how was it :smile:
  • manoozo
    Options
    mini goal be happy with my body

WOW!! you guys give me so much thing to think about ....that's a great goal!!! it sure is healthy to stay positive and love yourself no matter what...except that goal actually should be for a life time ( not just 7 days )
    STAY POSITIVE :wink:
    and remember to come here on Thursdays to tell us how it felt
  • manoozo
    Options
    Mine will be no getting up in the middle of the day (my night since I am on graves) and eating unless my sugar is dropping because of my little one I am carrying.
    Congratulations!
    it's very encouraging to find someone how care about their body during pregnancy , Good job!!!
    but i would also recommend always ask your doctor before doing anything :flowerforyou:
    i know you'll do just fine :smile:
    let's meet here in this topic on Thursday to tell us how was it :smile:
  • kju52
    kju52 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    the goal i set for myself for this week was going to bed in the PM! between 10-12 o'clock. I tend to go to bed way too late / early in the AM. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I succeeded. This second half of the week I will too. Then down the road I'll try to make 10pm (latest) my fixed bed time. Baby steps :)
  • manoozo
    Options
    So, I didn’t do all that bad on this challenge. I made sure to stay away from the TV as much as possible (weekends included). And guess what…. I barely did any night time snacking (my favorite is sitting in front of the TV and eat dry, sugary cereals…Ahhhh). The only time I found myself sitting and eating was Sunday night while I was watching Dexter. However, I made sure I didn’t eat  Gonna try to keep this up longer, it will have nothing but positive side effects on me.
    Hope everyone else did well !!!
    WOW!! you did it !!
    so so so so proud of you...you're a good example for your kids too :flowerforyou:
    keep it up and remember...it's takes only 21 days to create a habit....
    see you next Thursday :wink:
  • mdoyle28
    mdoyle28 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am in and mine will be snacking randomly, instead I will stick to my diary instead of altering it to accommodate snacking...I run a daycare and seem to snack a tad everytime the kids eat a meal or have a snack...a few crackers, few fries, chicken nuggets.....bites of stuff and not cuz I am hungry but because I make extra thinking they will eat it and I hate waste...so yup done with it and will welcome waste and stick to my original diary:)
  • manoozo
    Options
    I am soooooooooo in!!! The last month I have struggle with eating, and when I do eat I am junking (grabbing quick on the go). My goal for the next week is to get back to cooking and preparing ahead of time instead of grabbing the quick on the go easy stuff!
    Alright!!!! back to the kitchen :happy: , get real food, healthy ,delicious and nutritious :happy: , i love the idea...if you can keep this up for 1 week you can do it for 30 more :happy: , you can make it happen :wink:
    come here on this topic next Thursday to tell us how it was ....(and maybe share some recipes)
  • manoozo
    Options
    My first post too. This is my first-time dieting and have to lose 25 lbs! My goal is to actually stick with this site for one week and track my food and exercise. I've been wanting to lose weight for the past two years but haven't been able to stick with anything. I'm hoping this site will help me out!!!
    WELCOME :flowerforyou:
    it's all very easy...you just have to eat over 1200 calories a day, of healthy food with low fat and low carb. and lots of protein and vegetables...get a kicking workout , an the bounds will go off :happy:
    it's as simle as that
    i'm on Turbo fire workout, and it's amazing...it's a workout at home :smile: ,google it ...or you can do anything you feel like :smile:
    just remember to stick to your goal and tell us on next Thursday how it was :smile:
  • manoozo
    Options
    I am in!! I think my problem is after dinner snacks so my goal is one after dinner snack and stick with my meal plan.

Great goal !
    actually , doing this has helped me alot :smile:
    remember to get HEALTHY SNACKS
    an tell us on next thursday how did you do
    :wink: