MOTIVATION !

Options
I need motivation , people who are fighting for the same goal ... feel free to add me !
I lose and then put on ... i give up ...... i love food .... dont like exercising ...everyone calls me fat or chubby ...... i hate it !!!!

Replies

• funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Hey, best of luck. Focus on diet and embrace a active lifestyle, it doesn't have to be in the gym, and you will notice changes. Stay motivated and work hard.
  • bunson123
    bunson123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It's too bad that people are calling you names; shame on them! I've been motivated by looking at pictures of healthy, athletic-looking women. Although I hate to exercise I feel so much better afterwards, and realize I won't make my goal if I don't add it to my regime. Lots of different ways to get exercise without "working out"
  • jeandsouza
    jeandsouza Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks Guys ! Since its the summer, I try walking outside ! Today i had 2 pizza slices, 2 sweets ... so horrible ! I feel full ... the key i would think is not to eat tonigght and burn it off !
  • slacker75
    slacker75 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Oh.. you are fighting the same battle I am too. Things go good, lose 10 and then life happens, things get out of whack and then before you know it back up 10. Feel free to add me - we have about the same to lose too.