Chipmunk Cheeks Be Gone!!

Options
blondageh
blondageh Posts: 923 Member
I have always had chubby cheeks, but the top picture is the day I started back on this journey. I had just gotten done with a week of steroids so I don't know if they had anything to do with it, I think I was just super fat. Anyways, I am down 50lbs since then. I can see a difference. (Thank the Lord!) I still have a ways to go, but at least I can see some cheekbones coming back!

(I know I spelled Steroids wrong on the pic)

April 5, 2013

f10cc312-0661-4526-a5a2-d095b0b861df_zpse1d90c7a.jpg

July 24, 2013

3c74e11f-bb22-4fec-a5d9-082e196366f5_zpsa5255c21.jpg

Replies

• WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    wow! such a difference. my son was on steroids for a short period of time when he was a toddler and it made his face a bit chubby also.

great job though, keep it up!!
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! Looking good!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    great job.
    hard work paid off.
  • michellechawner
    Options
    Steroids have a tendency to balloon you up! I had a friend who was on them for a few months for medical issues and she gained about 70 pounds (we're talking like 6 months).

you're looking great!!
  • rdrkc
    rdrkc Posts: 11
    Options
    You look great :smile:
  • milda12
    milda12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow, Thats awesome!! Keep up the good work and dedication!!
  • rnprincess
    rnprincess Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am losing mine also:-)
  • TendaiMa
    TendaiMa Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference....your most recent pic shows that you have beautiful eyes,
  • Shortiefatsplat
    Options
    I've always had Chipmunk chops and although the weight is slowly shifting the chops are still there!

You've done so well :)

my chipmunk chops, before and during......

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1051445-not-a-success-yet-re-post-with-pics
  • blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    I've always had Chipmunk chops and although the weight is slowly shifting the chops are still there!

You've done so well :)

my chipmunk chops, before and during......

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1051445-not-a-success-yet-re-post-with-pics

You are gorgeous! I think it is the high cheekbones! If you have high cheekbones and carry any extra weight, it is going to show in your face. Think of Tiffany Amber Thiessen. Gorgeous, tiny little thing, but because she has high cheekbones, she can look a little chunky in her face from time to time.

I cannot WAIT I feel comfortable enough to smile in my photos again. right now I still feel like when I smile I look fatter. And thank you everyone for the compliments.
  • Shortiefatsplat
    Options
    You are gorgeous! I think it is the high cheekbones! If you have high cheekbones and carry any extra weight, it is going to show in your face. Think of Tiffany Amber Thiessen. Gorgeous, tiny little thing, but because she has high cheekbones, she can look a little chunky in her face from time to time.

I cannot WAIT I feel comfortable enough to smile in my photos again. right now I still feel like when I smile I look fatter. And thank you everyone for the compliments.
    [/quote]

Thank You, very kind, :)
  • Peachy1962
    Peachy1962 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Your beautiful!! but you would look so much better with a smile on ya face!! In the after pic you look sad!! :flowerforyou:
  • angex3333
    angex3333 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!! Such a difference!! You look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!