Looking for more active friends!

Options
I do insanity in the early am and will start strength training in the evening. I started my lifelong journey of healthy fit lifestyle this year. It was my new years resolution. I want to be a hard body! I have three kids and I want to show myself and the world nothing is impossible!! How about you?

Replies

• xeno8604
    xeno8604 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Congrates on the first step, I myself am doing P90X, hope to start insanity in the next few months. I will add ya!!!
  • JessiesGirls520
    Options
    Hey there! I also work out with Shaun T in the mornings but I'm doing T25. I'm on here every day. I want a hard body too! I'm done losing weight but I really am focusing on changing my body composition and toning up. I'm sending you a friend request!
  • CrudeKitten
    CrudeKitten Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It sounds like we have a lot in common. I also have three kids, but have started my journey july 1. I log consistently and workout most days as well. I want to be healthier for my kids as well as be in the best shape of my life. <3
  • nessa2BFit
    nessa2BFit Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    i do 30 min on elliptical every morning at 5 am and do heavy lifting in evening at 4 pm 3 times a week... always looking for active friends... have open food diary
  • HollyJean2013
    HollyJean2013 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've lost 45 total since I had my last son. I want to lose 30 more but I better start strength training so I tone up while I lose more.
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I finished with the losing weight portion now also. I'm on the quest to harden my body more, running every morning. Working out in the gym during lunch now also. Training for a full marathon in Sept., completed a half this past spring. I'm on daily posting to motivate by example. Feel free to add me as a MFP buddy.
  • HollyJean2013
    HollyJean2013 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Well good luck on your journeys!! Its an amazing ride=) working out is literally my drug!! I love how I feel after a great workout!! I also love the team beachbody products...I'm becoming a junkie=)
  • StephanieE3456
    StephanieE3456 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm very active. I work out 6 days a week. I do BodyPump 3 times a week, CXWorx 3 times a week, I run 3 days a week, I do Zumba one day and I go to Koko Fit Club 3 days a week. Yes, that means I work out more than once a day most days. Sunday is my rest day. I love it. I've never felt better. I'm getting closer to my weight goal and hope to be there by the end of August/beg. Sept.
  • applepiecrisp
    applepiecrisp Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    How do you like Shaun T T25? I want to try it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!