Almost there ! Pics included

Options
The first picture was taken the day I joined MFP May 31 2010 I was 164lbs
The next one is June 4th and I was 162lbs
Third one is August 4th (around 155lbs) and I decided on August 1st enough was enough so my mom took this just before our walk!
Fourth is when I started to feel a little thinner Aug.25th and I was down to 149lbs.
Today I am just about at a 20lb loss. I bought a pair of track pants that are a size small! They are a little snug but I can get them over my thighs :)

I have more work to do and a lot of toning but so far so good.

20lbslost-1-1-1.jpg

Replies

• bekylouisex3
    bekylouisex3 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look fantastic!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's great!!
  • Wow, the difference between the first are last pics are amazing , it's like 2 different people!
    I feel so motivated after reading this and seeing your pictures - thanks so much :flowerforyou:

Well done on your achievements so far, you must be very proud of yourself
  • tiptoe6
    tiptoe6 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    That is great!! The difference b/w the first pic and the last is tremendous. Keep up the good work! I can't wait to see the 140s. I started at the low 170s.
  • Levahna
    Levahna Posts: 132
    Options
    You look great!! Congratulations!!!
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    lookng good. keep up the good work.:smile:
  • bmatthews
    Options
    awesome what all have you done to get there
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    nice job , there is a very noticeable difference!!
  • kriegs86
    Options
    You're doing so well! That's awesome! Have any tips? I’m struggling, don’t seem to be making progress and would love to learn from a pro who has been able to see such a difference.
  • AEROBICVIC
    AEROBICVIC Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    great job!!!! you look fantastic!!!! congrats on a job well done!!!!!!!!!!!
  • chriscuts
    Options
    well done you look amazing! tracking your journey is so inspirational.. thanks for sharing x
  • starstealing
    Options
    whoa, BIG change! great job! i also love the way you juxtaposed the pics together - they will be a fantastic reminder of the progress you've made on the days you feel down... keep up the good work!
  • emilysparey
    Options
    you can definitely see the difference in your first and last pic, that's amazing well done, your inspiring to me
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Looking good!!! :)
  • Mirlyn
    Mirlyn Posts: 256
    Options
    The first picture was taken the day I joined MFP May 31 2010 I was 164lbs
    The next one is June 4th and I was 162lbs
    Third one is August 4th (around 155lbs) and I decided on August 1st enough was enough so my mom took this just before our walk!
    Fourth is when I started to feel a little thinner Aug.25th and I was down to 149lbs.
    Today I am just about at a 20lb loss. I bought a pair of track pants that are a size small! They are a little snug but I can get them over my thighs :)

I have more work to do and a lot of toning but so far so good.

20lbslost-1-1-1.jpg
    Rock on!
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    You're doing so well! That's awesome! Have any tips? I’m struggling, don’t seem to be making progress and would love to learn from a pro who has been able to see such a difference.

Ah I wish I was a pro. I don't have any great and wonderful tips. I just really want this now! I gave up and gave in so many times.
    On my wedding day I was 120lbs and skinny my whole life. Once I had my kids I just never thought I would see skinny again but now I can see it is just almost within reach.

I try to walk every night. I got a HRM and try to burn 100-200 calories from my walks. I also have been doing EA Sports active and just about finished my first 6 week challenge. Next up is P90X (hopefully). I just try to keep busy, if I can walk I do. At the end of the day I make sure I am not near the red, if I am I will do an extra wii exercise.

I have my calories set to 1200 and allow myself the odd day where I go over without guilt.

Thanks so much to all of you! MFP has allowed me to get the structure and support I need.

Hopefully by Christmas I will be at my ultimate goal and get me reward....my tattoo :smile:
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress. We started at the same time, lost about the same, but you look much better. I am starting about 30pound heavier then you. I am so proud of you and at the same time inspired. Keep it up.
  • mlipsey
    Options
    You look wonderful :smile:
  • kargiu
    kargiu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm inspired. :)
  • shannie_134
    Options
    Well done,taking photos is a great way of tracking what you loose,I wish I had done it when I started loosing weight earlier in the year before joining MFP.
    Look forward too the next up date and photos :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!