Help please

Options
Hi I've been doin this 2 days I find I'm left with lots of calories to eat but can't help goin way over my protein and sugar allowance any ideas ?

Replies

• QuilterInVA
    QuilterInVA Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    How can anyone help you with so little information. At least open your food log. It's pretty simple, lean protein, fruits, vegetables and some dairy. Lots of fruits and vegetables. Where is the sugar coming from? If its dairy, fruits and vegetables, don't worry. If its sweets and junk - don't eat them.
  • mithaearon
    mithaearon Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been doin this 2 days I find I'm left with lots of calories to eat but can't help goin way over my protein and sugar allowance any ideas ?

My wife is having a similar problem, she's been doing it for 2 days too, under on her calories but over on her protein and sugar allowance. We are both at a lose as to why as she is eating similar foods to what I am (albeit different proportions).
  • carollynch09
    carollynch09 Posts: 111
    Options
    took me a few days to figure out the sugar thing. Mine was and is always in the red. But its all from fruit :) So don't worry about it unless you're eating a bunch of crapola :)
  • Jeanette1456
    Options
    I've only been doing it a few days and noted the same. It seems to be sugar from fruits and some from diet ready meals that you would think would be healthy.