I hit my first major milestone...(pic)

Options

Replies

• Anna7595
    Anna7595 Posts: 38
    Options
    You look amazing. What an awesome difference! Keep up the great work and thank you so much for posting your progress. You are definitely helping to motivate others including myself. :)
  • DeenerN
    DeenerN Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Happy 200's! I can completely understand your joy; it is wonderful. Keep up the awesome work =)
  • rdrkc
    rdrkc Posts: 11
    Options
    You are awesome! I used to be 300+ as well. I think you are amazing.

Enjoy the journey and cherish the rewards!
  • Jenny_Ren1
    Jenny_Ren1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I'm so happy for you, and happy you shared. It is a great inspiration to us not very far on our journeys to see success like this. Keep up the great work!
  • Vonny_Vr
    Vonny_Vr Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Your hard work and dedication has paid off! Keep it up :)
  • 748marie
    748marie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look great! What an accomplishment! Congrats and I look forward to more milestone pics! Keep at it girl!!!!
  • marnaER
    marnaER Posts: 8
    Options
    You rock girl!!!!!!!!!
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • MoJoPoe
    MoJoPoe Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I can imagine how great it feels to hit this milestone. Keep up the great work! It really shows.
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    That is HUGE and you should be proud of yourself! Congrats to you:flowerforyou:
  • mushroomsontoast
    mushroomsontoast Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference, well done! :flowerforyou:
  • TribeHokie
    TribeHokie Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    You're super awesome!!
  • cclarkcts
    cclarkcts Posts: 97
    Options
    What an amazing accomplishment!!! Congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • amandamontreuil
    Options
    Keep it up, your doing a great job :)
  • LouBeeeLou75
    LouBeeeLou75 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Great result - keep going :)
  • luckyjuls
    luckyjuls Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Wonderful. You should feel amazing! Keep it up for those next 100!
  • jbeanv
    jbeanv Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    So Amazing!! Keep up that great work!
  • pinme13
    pinme13 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is a great milestone!
  • sandmshell
    Options
    Way to go and thank you for posting your milestone success, its an inspiration, as well as a reminder that hard work and determination will equal success, to all who are trying to lose and become healthier. I began my journey again 3 weeks ago and I am loking forward to my first milestone which is to continue after 3 months. I have a tendancy to stop and revert back to unhealthy habits at that point.
    Congrat's again!!!!!
  • samonmission
    samonmission Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Today I stepped on my scale and it read 299. To some people that would be horrifying, but I started at 388. I have not been under 300 pounds since I was pregnant with my son. I cried. A lot.

I promised myself I would do a "success story" once I hit this point, even though I am far from being done. I have a picture at my highest weight, but it is inaccessible at the moment. I will dig it out someday soon, but for now this will have to do.

Here is me in September 2011, not even at my highest weight. I probably gained another 30 pounds after this. The second picture is me a few days ago, wearing the same shirt. I actually had to hold it behind my back a little bit so you could see my new shape past all the fabric.

a95b17f8-32a4-4596-a3e0-c50687e3626b_zpsf0a78b6e.jpg

I have been doing strength training, and as you can see (hopefully) it has helped tremendously. If you aren't doing strength training, and you are physically capable of doing so, you should start yesterday. Other than that, I do IF and focus on protein and fat. I wouldn't say I'm low-carb, but I try to keep them fairly low. I take a day every few weeks to eat at maintenance, it keeps me sane.

You can do this. If I can do it, you can do it. :)

That is awesome !! Congratulations... I am sure I'll see your next milestone post below 200 soon... Its very inspiring
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!