All my friends are gone!

Options

Replies

• Fairymo
    Fairymo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've just re-started too, but never got into the forums previously so I'm hoping this time that by having friends it will be like belonging to a club! I too am known to have the odd treat, unfortunately too many treats meant that I gained some of the weight that I lost earlier in the year :sad:
    Lesson learned, no ones fault but my own - onward and upward feel free to add me :happy:
  • rajideol99
    Options
    Did someone say beer?? Although I'm pretty sure an IPA is an Indian Pale Ale, and an Imperial IPA or any beer with 'Imperial' in front of it just means it has a higher ABV (Alcohol by Volume) and/or more hops. Not that it matters, any beer = good beer.
  • MenayD
    MenayD Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have had people drop me too for a couple of weeks of inactivity. Anyone on here, fell free to add me! I would always love new friends to help keep me going
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :) Any one else can add me for motivation and support.
  • Deebautista
    Deebautista Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I hope I have added everyone who offered. If not please feel free to nudge me. Thanks y'all! :smooched:
  • fressita214
    fressita214 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Same here!! You guys can add me!! I've requested some of you but since there is a limit, feel free to add me!!! Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
  • nmuwildcat
    nmuwildcat Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am definitely looking for more friends! :)
  • rockinchick221976
    rockinchick221976 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    :ohwell: Well, that sucks! You can add me if you'd like. I'm not that new to MFP, I joined back in January of this year, but I just recently got really serious and committed to it this past May. Just started checkng out forums in the past month or so. I only have one friend so I could definately use more. Not much of a beer drinker, but wish I was those mixed drinks can be pretty fattening, but I love 'em. Fortunately, I don't drink very often. But, I do love pizza and burgers, so you may see them occasonally on my food log, along with the occason other naughty foods such as clam cakes, smoked sausage and fries...oh my!
  • HollyJean2013
    HollyJean2013 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all I'm always looking for more friends, motivation and try to inspire others!! Add me if ya want=) I've lost 45lbs total but I reset my weight when I changed scales so MFP says 22 I think. I do insanity and soon strength training. I'm just waiting until I'm fully adjusted to the 4:30 am workouts. We have a home gym set up which is nice=) I plan to lose another 30 lbs to be in the BMI range ofnnormal for me. Right now I'm considered overweight per BMI but no longer obese!!!! Long term goal is healthy fit life style and hardbody. I've had 3 kids and they inspire me to be active.
  • skeeds
    skeeds Posts: 33
    Options
    Did someone say beer?? Although I'm pretty sure an IPA is an Indian Pale Ale, and an Imperial IPA or any beer with 'Imperial' in front of it just means it has a higher ABV (Alcohol by Volume) and/or more hops. Not that it matters, any beer = good beer.

Dear lord I swear MEANT Indian but did not [obviously, heh] write the right word. You KNEW what I meant when I said "hoppy"... right? Anyone? Bueller?

Haha thanks for the correction. And YAY GOOD BEER.
  • Deebautista
    Options
    YAY GOOD BEER! That was all I got. Hah! :drinker:
  • Deebautista
    Options
    Added, thanks!
  • Bxrlvr73
    Bxrlvr73 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    All of you please add me :) I've been a member for a while, but only recently started upping my game. I'm NOT good at logging my food as our computers at work will not allow it and I live in a bad area for cell phone services and hardly ever can connect by the app on my phone :( My food choices are not always good either, for breakfast I had a Snickers and peach. I HEART Beer!
  • mtec1971
    mtec1971 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I also took some time off & lost all my friends. I eat burgers & such because I feel if I can't control myself while I am trying to lose weight, what will I do when I get off the "diet". I am trying to do portion conrol unstead of denying myself regular food. If I can "afford" the calories, then I have the burger. :smile: I would like to ciount you a a new friend. :happy:
  • slhass10
    slhass10 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have pizza on my log for this week...but at least it is logged and I still managed to stay under my calories!!!

Friends are always welcome on my journey.
  • rajideol99
    Options

Dear lord I swear MEANT Indian but did not [obviously, heh] write the right word. You KNEW what I meant when I said "hoppy"... right? Anyone? Bueller?

Haha thanks for the correction. And YAY GOOD BEER.

Haha hey us Indians are just sensitive about our pale ales alright! Lol but yeah I figured you meant to say Indian when you said "hoppy", just thought I'd clarify so there's no confusion :smile: :drinker:
  • hzliiz
    hzliiz Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I don't mind your pizza and beer if you don't mind my pizza and wine :smile: Sending FR!
  • mummy1981
    mummy1981 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm going away on holiday, I worried I won't be able to connect to my MFP. Any ideas what I can do???
  • carstanger
    carstanger Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Sorry about your friends! They are not true friends if they are gone. I don't post every day though, though I chart every day. Have been since December and one day it was past midnight, so it started me over. :flowerforyou:
  • starartist
    starartist Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have been on MFP for about a year now. I am always looking for more friends. :) Feel free to add me!