Not exactly new, but anyone losing 90+ pounds?

Options
13»

Replies

• shafikes
    shafikes Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have 100 plus pounds to loose although my first goal is just to get down to 200. Also looking for a good support group. Feel Free to add me.
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, started with needing to lose 120 pounds, maybe more when I get close to my goal. Still need to lose 81. Feel free to add me!!
  • hopefaithstrength
    Options
    I am needing to lose 90+ as well. Feel free to add me too. I need the support and motivation.
  • Debi_Blood
    Debi_Blood Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting for 100. Only 93 more to go, lol!
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    you will get there, work hard dont give up and you will have a ticker like mine in no time :)
  • moxiecowgirl
    moxiecowgirl Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I still have 85 left to go...believe me, you'll look back one day and realize that the time has flown by and your weight has fallen faster than you expected. Anyone here can feel free to add me. I love new friends!
  • marlo665
    marlo665 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 180 lbs. So far I've lost 16.
  • aed4785
    aed4785 Posts: 1
    Options
    New to this site! Was introduced by my brother. =D Looking to lose 115lbs ish! Feel free to add me!
  • dschille
    dschille Posts: 19
    Options
    Right around a hundred myself!!!! Feel free to add me!!
  • Krazinski
    Krazinski Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new here myself and started with a goal of losing 130lbs. When I originally signed up for MFP I did not keep up with it. Over the last year I have lost 80lbs of my 130 goal. I started back up on the site after leveling off for a few months. I have not gained any back but the weight loss has basically stopped and I'm trying to get back on track. Feel free to add me as a friend, hopefully I'll have a picture up soon.
  • KJW1974
    KJW1974 Posts: 4
    Options
    I have over 100 pounds to lose. I know how you feel, I just started on here about a week ago & I do have some good supportive friends on here already but sometimes I feel lost without someone that has as much to lose as I do. I would love to have you & anyone else that would like to add me as a friend. With the support of everyone I'm sure we all can do this!
  • sunnysmile
    sunnysmile Posts: 1,192
    Options
    I have about 90 to go, feel free to add me too. I am on weight watchers, which I love, and I also chat on MFP. Both are great!
  • VioletNightshade
    Options
    Me!! I've about 90 on the nose to lose!
  • LabAgility
    LabAgility Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Total newbie here... I have lots to lose. 100 at the minimum.

I don't have any friends yet, just trying to get it all figured out.
  • Goosie17
    Goosie17 Posts: 28
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me.....I have over 90lbs to lose :smile:
  • mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 80 to lose.:smile:
  • jasoncbackus
    jasoncbackus Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm a little over halfway two my first goal, which is losing 114 pounds, then probably more after that. Anyone is free to add me!
  • VixenArgentum
    VixenArgentum Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Trying for 100 right on the nose, but doing it in two 50 lb increments. I don't wanna get discouraged in the middle, like what can happen to a lot of people trying to lose a great deal of weight. Little stepping stones across a BIG pond. <3
  • dragonfly123321
    dragonfly123321 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    HI well I'm not trying to lose 90 lbs but I am trying to lose 60 lbs . But I try not to think of that big number right now. I have lost 36 pounds and I look for small goals every few weeks. 4 years ago I had Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome & was in a medically induced comas for 10 days and hospitalized for 6 wks and needed a lot of physical therapy after It made exercising very difficult for me because after all my muscles where so weakened and I had problems building my lungs and heart back up so I could feel like I could exercise