Egg muffins! my favorite to make!

Options
jaymie_x0
jaymie_x0 Posts: 265 Member
935831_10200374970843301_1575287332_n.jpg
5-6 eggs
whatever you want mixed in the muffin including spices..
1/4 cup of water added to the mix

mix all together & bake at 350 for 18min or until they look done.

you can add cheese, bacon, bell peppers, spinach, etc!

Replies

• katilynnegray
    katilynnegray Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    If I were to make a batch of these on Sunday would they last for a quick breakfast throughout the week? I'm not sure I've ever had "leftover" eggs.
  • KY2022runner
    KY2022runner Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    you probabl;y could freeze the extras.
  • jaymie_x0
    Options
    If I were to make a batch of these on Sunday would they last for a quick breakfast throughout the week? I'm not sure I've ever had "leftover" eggs.

Yes!! They will last for a week! I make batch of 12, store them in the fridge in a container & have two each morning with my green smoothie
  • jaymie_x0
    Options
    You just re heat them & I love hot sauce on them!
  • VivereDisce
    Options
    I'll have to try these if they keep for a week! Once classes start again I don't want to fall into my drive through breakfast again!
  • lanavabkny
    lanavabkny Posts: 24
    Options
    Love these! I use egg beaters or egg whites. Very easy breakfast! I add a little Smart ground crumble (fake ground meat) to mine for added protein as well as peppers, onions and a little low fat cheese on top for moistness. So yummy and an easy on the go breakfast.
  • hunderwoman
    hunderwoman Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Um.... These look sooooooooooooo yummy!
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    what a great idea! Never thought of doing it in the oven!
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MissPatty584
    MissPatty584 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • missycruzer
    missycruzer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    what a great idea! I have to try this :0)
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    I keep wanting to make and try these!
  • Truckergirl922
    Options
    Love these! I use egg beaters or egg whites. Very easy breakfast! I add a little Smart ground crumble (fake ground meat) to mine for added protein as well as peppers, onions and a little low fat cheese on top for moistness. So yummy and an easy on the go breakfast.

South Beach Diet has a recipe that is very similar to this. I have also used Egg Beaters and the Morningstar Crumbles. They equal out to about 80 calories for 2 muffins.
  • Truckergirl922
    Options
    PS, make sure you add spices...they tend to be very bland without. Parmesan cheese adds a nice flavor too.
  • healthyhappykali
    Options
    I am going to start making these again! I failed to add good spices the first time and hated them. What veggies do you all like in yours? And what spices? :)
  • grannywoggle
    grannywoggle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Gonna give these a go mmm might try them on ppls I cook for on nights when I make breakfast
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I have a dozen in my fridge only difference is I wrap turkey bacon around the edges YUM