Calories accumulation doubt

Options
Hey!
I would like to know if the calories i ate today are going to be accumulated tomorrow or is tomorrow a new and clean slate?

Replies

• jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Average digestion time is over 2 days, in to out.

Not sure if that answers your question.

Don't think of calories as ending with the stroke of midnight. Your body is constantly working and digesting and doing its thing.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    If you're asking about your food diary on here, each day is a fresh and clean start.
  • Mom2Lizzy
    Mom2Lizzy Posts: 23
    Options
    It's a numbers game. Eat too much today, deficit is okay tomorrow. Can do it over a few days even. Know you're going to a party and want to just enjoy? Save a 100 calories a day for a few days in advance to splurge, try to keep it within a few days. It will all even out.
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I go with a weekly total, low one day I will eat more another day. As long as I am under for the week I am happy.
  • granitendirt
    Options
    I do the clean slate thing. If I start a day knowing that I have to eat at an even greater deficit to 'make up' for something, it's going to be a bad day.
  • SJVZEE
    SJVZEE Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Average digestion time is over 2 days, in to out.

Not sure if that answers your question.

Don't think of calories as ending with the stroke of midnight. Your body is constantly working and digesting and doing its thing.

I was wondering about the digestion thing-now that I'm eating a whole foods, plant based diet I'm being 'regular' 2-3 times a day! This is going from 1-2 times a week when I was eating a primal diet :sick: I think things are going through much faster than 2 days now lol.
  • andresconejo
    andresconejo Posts: 264
    Options
    Ok so i guess everything is fine as long as i prepare with anticipation