Hi Everyone!! I'm 23 and want to be healthy by 24.

Options
Hi,
This is the first time I've joined any community like this (also I think the first time I've ever posted to any message board!) and I am soo excited. I've struggled with my weight for most of my life and feel like this is a great first step to really committing myself to weight loss. I look forward to hearing all of your stories and advice.
Thanks!
- Riss

Replies

• Notsocorny
    Options
    Welcome! Well,I'm 24, and would like to be healthy by 25. I've been struggling forever too. :) Slowly, you'll take off the weight, and get yourself fit, you just need a little motivation, and action!! Like I said, welcome to the site! start building up your friends list for support!! :)
  • amandapratt
    amandapratt Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Welcome Riss! I"m 24 and really want to be healthy by 25. I won't hit my goal weight by then, but I'll "only" be overweight. This is a great community if you want support, help, and motivation for reaching your goals. Enjoy!
  • bellanean
    Options
    Hey Hey! I am 22 want to lose at least another 60 pounds by 23.. def be healthy and at my goal by 24 though! You can do this!!!!
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    I'm getting healthy by 24 too! Hoping to be at my goal weight by my birthday (Dec 11) or at least the New Year :)

With a little encouragement and support we can all do it!! If you want to keep in touch, need motivation or for whatever else - friend me!
  • reesepieces
    reesepieces Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    i just turned 24 and hoping to be at least halfway to my goal by 25...hopefully more! welcome!
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm right with ya! You can do this... You've made the first step by wanting to be healthier and seeking support. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. Good Luck! :)
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am 25 and I started doing this weight loss health thing at 24. I am pretty healthy now and 20lbs down from where i was but I want to get more weight off and get better at fitness(I am competing in my first Triathlon this weekend!) I would love to have more support and help anyone who wants to hear from someone who has been working at this for a long time and still has a little ways to go!
  • Riss2010
    Options
    Thank you so much for the welcome and support! Wow, I really feel like I made a great choice joining the community :) Can't wait to see all of your updates, all of you are such inspirations to me!
  • tater8589
    Options
    Welcome. I sent you a friend request. I'm 25 and joined last month, still looking for friends :) Good Luck.
  • gurlonfire2004
    gurlonfire2004 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 24 and wanting to be healthy by 25. My mom is my only MFP friend, so if anyone wants to be friends, I'll gladly accept! Best of luck to all of you. :-)
  • NoodlesMalone73
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, I hope to be almost to my goal by 24. And if I make it, I think I'll do the road trip I'm planning.