Do you notice a difference in these pictures?

Options
Alright, so here are three pictures of me with the dates on them. the first pic i was 285 lbs. the second pic approx 258 lbs the last pic 251.5 lbs. I don't notice a difference in the last two except for me not wearing glasses. What do you think?

http://s21.postimg.org/rxjwj2z9j/me_three.jpg

Replies

• coffeehousebrat
    coffeehousebrat Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    To me it looks like your face is thinner in the second photo.

Also there are bottles on the sink in the second photo. :) I'm a sucker for Spot the Difference games.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Definitely between the first and second. I think you may need to wear less baggy clothes to get a true picture.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    1st and 2nd,absolutely. 2nd and 3rd, yeah but admittedly only because they're side-by-side. Congrats on the progress.
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I believe there is a little less belly and a bit thinner face in photo three compared to photo two. But, just remember comparison photos can be really tricky. A little bit different lighting. A slightly different distance. Those things can mask changes, or make them seem even bigger than they are.
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    It will help if you take a few pics each time: one facing forward, one of a side view and one from behind. As someone else mentioned, it also helps if you wear something more fitting. Good job wearing the same clothes in the last two, tho. You'll really see a difference when those clothes don't fit any more! :)

You're doing great. Just wait until a few months have gone by!

But I am interested to know why you have a phone jack in the bathroom? LOL
  • Alpina483
    Alpina483 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    A lot of difference between 1 and 2, less between 2 and 3.. i only see the difference in the face, but i think it's there.
  • Followingsea
    Followingsea Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    You are definitely making progress. Look at your face! A little harder to see because of the bagginess but your belly is also shrinking. Good work!
  • BunkyBumBum
    BunkyBumBum Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    In the last 2 it looks like you lost a lot in your face, in general, you look healthier in the last picture than the second even though I can't quite pinpoint exactly what is doing it.
  • cameronwheeler
    Options
    Thank you everyone, the clothes actually don't fit baggy, they are just the right size. In pic 1 I was wearing a 2XL shirt,, pic 2 and 3 they are an XL. i can't quite fit in a large shirt yet, but they don't feel baggy on me.
  • addiec1
    addiec1 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You are doing great. I think you look thinner in the face in the third picture.
  • cameronwheeler
    Options
    Lol, very observative Imarshel!, i'm not quite sure either. This is my apartment bathroom. (I'm a college student in Orlando, Fl) and it just happened to come with this lovely phone jack!