Regained 30 pounds

Options
Over the last few months, I gained back all 30 pounds that I had lost over the last year. It is completely discouraging, embarrassing, and I honestly don't know what went wrong. There is no point in making excuses for myself.
How do I get myself back on track? I have tried so many different things (not being so restrictive when I restart a diet, exercising more) and nothing seems to be working. I am 4'10 and now weigh around 110 pounds. I have used a BMI calculator, but I am still not completely sure what a healthy weight would be.

Replies

• sharont81
    sharont81 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I too have gained about 20 lbs I lost last year. I went to my doc office and met with dietitian. I am going back to basics. Journal everything. Food exercise and moods. Start one meal at a time. Plan each meal And snack. At least that's my goal. I am frustrated with the fact I have to redo what I worked so hard to get off. Please if you want to keep in touch that will be fine. Good luck. You can do this.
  • h1189
    h1189 Posts: 3
    Options
    It would be great to stay in touch! Having the support of other people is definitely helpful. Did you find meeting with a dietitian to be helpful?
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Even at 4'10", 110lbs doesn't sound like a lot. I'm only 3 inches taller than you and I can't even fathom weighing 80lbs. Are you really petite? You might wanna try figuring out your frame size in addition to a healthy bmi.