Need a nudge in the right direction

Options
So, I am VERY disappointed about the food decisions I have been making this week. My husband and I are going on vacation next weekend and he wants me to wear a two-piece swimsuit. I REALLY need to. . . well lose 30lbs before I am comfortable, but also need to stick to my plan! How can I stay motivated!?

Replies

• operator646
    operator646 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    This a great site for motivation and accountability. I personally find that if I log my food in prior to my meals, I stick to the plan better. Also, make sue you are totally honest what food you log, if you don't put everything down. your progress will be slower.
    PS you should be glad he thinks you look good enough to wear the two piece!
  • justwanderful
    justwanderful Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are going on vacation next weekend...he wants me to wear a two-piece swimsuit...I REALLY need to. . . well lose 30lbs before I am comfortable.

You want to lose 30# by next weekend?

damrt.gif
  • RCottonRPh
    RCottonRPh Posts: 148
    Options
    Hmmm....guess I'm grateful I have a husband who doesn't tell me what to wear. You have to be comfortable, and if you aren't, don't wear it. You don't have to prove anything to him or anyone.
  • GRPrentiss
    GRPrentiss Posts: 17
    Options
    Wow, you totally took this the wrong way! I was saying that my goal weight is 30lbs less that I am now and he isn't "telling me what to wear." He thinks I look great and wants me to show myself off. I am just looking for a little motivation to make good choices for the next week. - not looking for negativity.
  • ChynaMartin
    ChynaMartin Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would try a countdown calendar, they tend to be very motivating when you see EXACTLY how long you have left.

:)