turbo fire - stomach issues

Options
so lately ive posted a few questions about Turbo Fire. The thing is I'm really loving it and don't want to give up, but seems to make my body react in weird ways. So I've notice it gives me real tummy troubles, not so much digestion issues but just alot of bloating and I mean alot! sort of like if you have eaten way too much pasta or TOM for us ladies. Anyone else have/had this issue? does it go away? do I need to drink even more water? The only other time I've had this issue from exercise was when I was running huge distances and the only thing that helped was more food, but I don't think 30-40mins turbo fire is equal to a 11.2 mile run?

also I've tried, not eating before, eating before, eating small before and after. nothing seems to work. suggestions please.

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• TEAJAY13
    TEAJAY13 Posts: 19
    Options
    bump
  • Harlequinndancer
    Harlequinndancer Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    sorry, I don't know the answer but bump to find out if anyone knows!
  • BradHallFitness
    BradHallFitness Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    The only other time I've had this issue from exercise was when I was running huge distances and the only thing that helped was more food

Thanks in advance.

^ You just answered your question. Your diary is not open for viewing, so can't see how much you are eating, what you are eating and your water intake. Based on the info you provided, up your food intake and see if that helps.
  • TEAJAY13
    TEAJAY13 Posts: 19
    Options
    [/quote]

^ You just answered your question. Your diary is not open for viewing, so can't see how much you are eating, what you are eating and your water intake. Based on the info you provided, up your food intake and see if that helps.
    [/quote]

so I have just opened my diary, this is not something I like doing as I hate being Judged, so please don't be too harsh. I do not have the best diet but im honest about this. I work in the food industry as a manager and taste food all day long and you'll see this added in my diary as "quick calories". I also haven't logged water as thats never been an issue I drink 2-3 litres daily. My current stats are:

CW: 156lbs
    GW:149lbs
    height: 5.3"