Do you like your Nutribullet?

Options
sbro32
sbro32 Posts: 130 Member
Thinking about investing in one to make green and pure fruit smoothies - not as meal replacements, but as way to squeeze in some easy nutrition on the go. Anyone got any good pros or cons or alternative suggestions? Appreciate any feedback!

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my Bullet. It does everything and cleans so easily.
  • orapronobis
    orapronobis Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Worth every penny! My husband and I wore ours out in just under a year. The company was excellent about the warranty, and shipped me a new one within days. Definitely recommend the product (and recommend that you take the time to register your purchase.)
  • kaykaylyn
    kaykaylyn Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I've had mine just under a year and use it almost daily. It is just the thing for what you're looking to do. That was one of the reason I got mine - to get in extra fruit and veggies. You will love it!
  • sbro32
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! This is pretty much what I've wanted to hear. Thanks for your input!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    One question: does it actually matter that it purees the seeds as well? Is that actually better for you to consume? Wasn't sure...
  • ravengal44646
    ravengal44646 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    We've had ours for almost two weeks and we love it. I drink a blend for breakfast every day, and find that I am not hungry until early afternoon. In the past, I was only able to stave off hunger that long by eating low-carb.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I love my bullet!
  • lms1220
    lms1220 Posts: 60
    Options
    I love love love mine!
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I don't have the Nutribullet, but I do have the original Magic Bullet and love it. Got one for my mom, too. The mother of a baby she sits for uses the Baby Bullet for the baby's food, and she loves it. Bullet makes a good product!
  • SwimSoccerTaxi
    SwimSoccerTaxi Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Like....no, I LOVE it. I have used it everyday since the beginning of January (it was a Christmas present). It pulverizes everything you put in it. I don't have time to sit and eat breakfast (cup of frozen blueberries, cup of Greek Yogurt, cup of coconut milk and a scoop of protein powder) so I blend it and take it with me as I drive the kids to all their early am practices. It has many other uses too (salsa in minutes, chopped items in seconds, etc)

Get one...I promise you won't regret it!!!
  • sbro32
    Options
    Well, I think my husband got tired of me talking about it, and so he surprised me with one last night! I have made three smoothies alreadyy, and I'm in love. Who knew spinach would taste so good in juice form!? Gonna head out to trader joes today. What other things do you guys recommend putting in there? Thanks so much for your help. I love the people on this site!
  • sbro32
    Options
    Just found a thread with a bunch of recipes!