Major (for me) NSV

Options
carebear7951
carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
I took my kids to the movies today...and I'm a total candy junkie...and I didn't have ONE PIECE of candy. I did smell it a LOT though. LOL Who knew that sweettarts and mike and ikes smelled so wonderful!!!

I've been without candy and wheat/corn/grains for over 2 weeks now! Finally seeing some change!

Replies

• GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    That's impressive! :) No where is my willpower challenged more than at the concession stand before a movie. Well done :drinker:
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    good job
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! The hard thing for me is not getting popcorn. But I always think it smells better then it tastes. The last move I saw (Lone Ranger :heart: Johnny Depp, he is so yummy...ooops off topic) I didn't get any but did go out for mexican afterwards.

Great NSV! Yay!
  • Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    That's a great NSV!

Side note: have you thought about sneaking in healthy snacks for your kids to munch while they watch the movie? Never too early to start healthy habits.
  • caribear1984
    caribear1984 Posts: 203
    Options
    That is great! Awesome willpower. Yay for you! :)
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

Squamation: I really should do that...haven't had the will power to make my kids give up their treat. :/ We do sneak in our candy though...LOL (I can't pay that much! The water I did buy at concession was as much as the 4 movie tickets-dollar movies)...how ridiculous is that??? :/
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    great job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!