New, Again!

Options
I have been on here before and I quit. After going to the doctor today. I know that I have to lose the weight. I have a lot to lose (120 lbs.). I need a great group of folks for daily motivation. I am good at motivating others; so, we'll be in this together. As a side note: the last time I was on here there were a number of "drama queens". If you are a drama queen just don't bother adding me. I don't want to see cleavage shots or things of the like. Also, if you are looking to lose weight quick and are unhealthy about your weight loss tendencies then please find someone else to pal up with. Alright, bring on some pals!

Replies

• Live4theLift
    Live4theLift Posts: 329
    Options
    Good luck on your journey, feel free to add me im always on
  • TheFatFox
    TheFatFox Posts: 126
    Options
    Okay I have one pal. Thank you, may I have another?
  • binor
    binor Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Not Interested in drama queens and slow NAND steady wins the race. Add me
  • danielle_jeanne
    danielle_jeanne Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You can add me- I'm all about slow and steady- not intentionally- but slowly getting back on track :)
  • evilfairies
    evilfairies Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have a similar amount to lose, so feel free to add me. And don't worry, pigs will fly before you see me post a cleavage shot!
  • xeno8604
    xeno8604 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I am always here to motivate those that are willing to give it their all, ya can add me!!!
  • TheFatFox
    TheFatFox Posts: 126
    Options
    Thank you ladies and gentlemen, may I have another?
  • memerlo
    memerlo Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm new but I've been using the app on my phone religiously. Feel free to add me.
  • Freshstart132
    Options
    im new also and Addicted to using MFP. im also planing on losing around 70 pounds.
  • kravmark2
    kravmark2 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm in :) add me please
  • rvrussell
    rvrussell Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I joined yesterday and am looking to lose 40 lbs (about 1 pound per week.) I didn't put it on quickly, so I don't expect to drop it quickly. I want to change my eating habits and start eating healthier. Friend me!