Hip Hop Abs Buddies

Options
I'm starting Hip Hop abs tm and need buddies! :) Who wants to do it with me?

Replies

• uniquely_mimi
    uniquely_mimi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I started yesterday. I'll be your hip hop abs buddy! How has it been going?
  • marissajmp
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow!
  • marissajmp
    Options
    I need buddies!! Im starting Hip Hop Abs!!
  • kourte2012
    Options
    Hey, i start on my last week of the first 30days tomorrow before i start over for another 30days (60 days in total) i just revisited my fitness pal only to really keep track of calories even though i NEVER go over but its better for me to see it lol only problem is i dont have a heart rate/calorie watch so idk exactly how many calories i burn being that yu have to manually enter them in on here :(
  • mdw1988
    mdw1988 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm starting hip hop abs also. Looks like a fun work out.
  • NaEl1
    NaEl1 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Did my first day of Hip Hop Abs yesterday night!!
  • angiecullifer
    angiecullifer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    If you don't have a calorie monitor how do you log your calorie burn when you do this routine?
  • cyndypooh
    cyndypooh Posts: 2
    Options
    On my second week of the Hip Hop Abs challenge. Still don't have Shaun T's 3 T's down yet :(
  • msbest2u
    msbest2u Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I will definitely join. I love Hip Hop Abs! This will be my 2nd time doing it and I'm excited about my future results. It is one program that I can say truly works! Let's do it!!
  • Witchdoctor58
    Witchdoctor58 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hi, you will love this! I just finished the 6th week of the deluxe program. The first month was kind of easy, but I still saw changes in strength (but not weight). The second month ramps it up; I lost 4 lbs over the last 2 weeks and for the first time I have had to press pause during some of the plyo in Total Body Burn 2. Have fun!
  • HOT175
    HOT175 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey All,

It's really exciting to see so many people trying hip hop abs!!! Monday will be week 3 for me and I have lost 2lbs each week. I see a lot of people going for 60 days so I guess I will be going for 60!!

GOOD LUCKKKK:-)

FOR THE PEOPLE WHO NEED HELP WITH THE CALORIE TRACKING WHILE EXERCISING, TRY TO FIND AN APP CALLED I-cardio.. I HOLD MY PHONE IN MY HAND AND IT TRACKS MY CALORIE BURN WHILE I DO HIP HOP ABS. I CANT SAY ITS SUPER ACCURATE BUT IT SEEMS TO BE CLOSE ENOUGH!!
  • alice10fttall
    Options
    I Started hip hop abs again today has to quit for a few weeks due to being sick. I love it so fun to do
  • mwalker86
    mwalker86 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Planning on doing a 5 week HHA challenge, starting Sunday. I can't wait :laugh:
  • Embarnhill
    Embarnhill Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Alright, guys! Embarrassingly, I still haven't started this program. I had every intention, but pulled a hamstring attempting to water ski, which has set me back for a little bit, and I have been sick, and being unmotivated and lazy doesn't help much! Also, I KNOW I had some friends requests but my app was screwing up really bad. So I deleted it and re-added it, but for some reason it wiped out all my buddy requests!!! :(. So you guys will have to re-add me. I WILL start this program Monday. NO MORE EXCUSES!!!
  • Embarnhill
    Embarnhill Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    What's the deluxe program? Is it different workouts or just a different schedule?
  • bmjones72
    Options
    I just started Hip Hop Abs today, Cardio 1; does anyone know how to record it in the Exercise Database? Thanks!
  • j3an22
    j3an22 Posts: 77
    Options
    I have it. i can do it too. i also got a couple of the "Dance Party" shaun T did with Hip Hop abs.

I hate do the same video every day. or more than once two days in a row.
  • hkward001
    Options
    I started day 2 of it today. If anyone is just starting a round I'll be your buddy!
  • hamminit
    hamminit Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    i have it and havent started it lol - guess i will tomorrow : )
  • tracy1727
    tracy1727 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Tonight will be day 5 for me. I really look forward to doing it. After this 30 days is done, I can't wait to try some other Shaun T. videos. Good luck everyone.