Where do you get motivaed?

Options
So If you are working out at home how are you staying motivated or how do you get the support for doing it at home??

Replies

• JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    The same place I get motivated to drive 20 mins to the gym or stop by late at night after working all day and going to school in the evening...I take my clothes off to take a shower, look in the mirror, and say "yep, I'm going back to the gym tomorrow!".

Motivation comes from within. You need to find something that will drive you.
  • jurgie18
    jurgie18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I have compiled a home gym and my motivation is I can't let it sit and it being a waist of money. I was just giving a gym my money before and not going. I work out in the morning and just fall out of bed and go down stairs. It is hard but I have stuck with it for three weeks so far.
  • littlesprite11
    littlesprite11 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    My coach, Fb and Beachbody
  • sbranch822
    sbranch822 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i get my motivation from looking at before and after pictures of my process. I must admit that it took me years to get serious with losing weight.
  • Doone33
    Doone33 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    My husband has gym.. he had most of it when we met. I personally always liked my bike and jogging.. I LOVE outdoors! What works for me.. does not work for him.. we have seperate wsork out buddies.. but once in a while we work out together! Find someone who is willing to do the type of workout you do... get them pushing you.. you get to pushing them! Thats all I do! I am not a 10 by no means.. but I am healthy!
  • elkahallick
    elkahallick Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    My motivation comes from with in and the results that I see in the mirrior.. I can't rely on anything or anyone else to motivate me because at some point that person or thing will fail and that would be my excuse to slip or give up...
  • theshanghaibelle
    theshanghaibelle Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Check out the finess blogs on tumblr!
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Lots of ways. Watching the informercials for things like insanity and turbo fire on youtube is one that feels silly but works. My husband also works out in the room next to me, so he gets me going. And I have a bunch of motivational quotes over my computer (where I play my workouts). I have to force myself a lot, and I don't always do it as quickly as I'd like, but I find a way to push myself into doing it. It really helps when I feel and see the results. It makes me want to go back for more.