Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Finalizing my cutting plan!

OKAY after researching more, reading some of the stickies,(Bodybuilding.com) I ended up using the Katch-McArdle equation.
I'm 6'2, 220, 24 yr old, about 23% bodyfat (I have some calipers).
This gave me about 3100 calories for maintenance level (TDEE).
20% of 3100 = 620
3100 - 620 = 2480

The diet I have come up with is 2,452 calories, bout as close as I can get!

Meal #1
Whey Protein
Banana
Whole Wheat Bun
Ground Turkey

Meal #2
6" Subway Club Dbl Meat
V8

Meal #3
Whey Protein
2 oz Almonds

Meal #4
Whey Protein (Post Work Out)
Banana

Meal #5
Whole Wheat Bun
Ground Turkey
V8

2,452 Calories
203g Carbs
95g Fats
288g Protein I read.

Now, as this diet may be low on carbs, it DOES meet my goal of at least 275 G of Protein, and somewhere between 88-220 G of fat (according to the stickys I read). Also I have included Bananas for fruit, V8 juices for veggies, and I also add green peppers, jalepenos, and spinach to my SUB so that should be good on Micro Nutrients right?

For god sakes I hope I got it right this time lol I am working very hard on getting this just right.. I honestly think I have figured it out this time. So please can you tell me, is this good?

Add me on facebook if you will https://www.facebook.com/michael.bryant.7547031

Replies

• TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Where are your vegetables and whole grains? Get rid of the buns and have oatmeal instead. Toss in some salads, steamed veggies, raw veggies, blended veggies ect.

The more natural nutrients you can get, the better your chances of maintaining your hard earned muscle mass. Most pros don't eat any processed grains while cutting and mostly stick to oatmeal, brown rice and sweet potatoes as their primary sources of carbs.

Oh, and don't eat anything from subway. It is basically just crap. If you need a quick meal away from your own kitchen, stick to Baja Fresh or Chipotle and get a burrito bowl w/o rice or dairy. Add in fajita veggies, salsa, romaine and quacamole for an excellent fat burning, muscle building meal.
  • 6" Double Meat Club on Whole Wheat Bread? I hope that's not crap because I get a free one every time I work.. also I will work on the other buns but do you think i'd be alright if that one stayed?