iPod Touch holder

Options
So, went to run this morning, a little chilly so I pit on my yoga pants...no pockets!!!!!!
Anyone have an ipod touch holder they LOVE?

Thanks!
oh, I ran anyway, used a ice bag wrap to hold it on my arm.....

Replies

• frankborelli
    frankborelli Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I got one by INCASE that works well. I just had to remember to turn off the shuffle feature - if I ran too hard it would start shuffling music! :-)
  • wendytobin
    Options
    I have an Ipod touch and have ran with mine for a few times, but have had 2 holders for it in only the last 6 months, as i have found because of the weight of the itouch it jiggles around alot and wears out the holder, so as yet have to find one that is suitable for running with and wont break apart.

I have had to resort to buying an ipod shuffle to use purposely just for running.
  • ysaidpie
    Options
    I have the iPhone 4 and have yet to see a holder for it. I resorted to buying a "fanny pack" although the tag on it said "hip pack"- a little bit cooler, lol. Although my husband makes fun of me for it, and I wouldn't be caught dead using it any other time but while running- it has become really convienient! I put a bottle of water in the main section & mine has two smaller pockets - perfect sized for the iPhone (or iPod touch). I lock the iPhone first so that my music doesn't change when it bounces around a bit on my hips, lol. I drink a lot when I run long distances (gotta stay hydrated!) and this let's me be hands free- I can carry my water & phone/iPod in one spot. Just an idea....
  • jrkingery
    jrkingery Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    So, went to run this morning, a little chilly so I pit on my yoga pants...no pockets!!!!!!
    Anyone have an ipod touch holder they LOVE?

Thanks!
    oh, I ran anyway, used a ice bag wrap to hold it on my arm.....

I use the Griffin sport band. I have one for my iPhone and one for my iPod Nano. I use one of them when I'm motorcycle riding as well as when I run for convenient access to my music. The velcro closure on the one for the iPhone seems to be a bit more secure then the iPod nano version, I've nearly lost my ipod twice while flying down the highway on my motorcycle.

The nano holder works more than well enough when running. i guess going 10 times as fast on the motorcycle is just too much wind shear. :wink:
  • KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Check ebay. My daughter ordered one for me and it is an arm band with a pocket for my iphone. The front is clear plastic so you can see your iphone. It fits in snuggly and works great. She only paid $5.00 for it.
  • Amy154
    Options
    I do have paypal $$ so I will start on ebay
    I like the idea of the clear front
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    This is totally ghetto - but it works: I use mine for running too - and just stash it in the layer between my sports bra and the built in tank bra ... cuz all my running tops have the tank bra. I'm on the lookout for a shuffle with a clip - but til then..... it's doing the job. ;)
  • leggymomma64
    leggymomma64 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Let me know if you come across one. I don't have an Ipod, but i have a touch screen phone, so similar problems. I TOTALLY beat you in the ghetto dept - I have been known to stick it in a zipper ziploc bag and shove it in my sports bra (to protect it from the sweat). You know I can ALWAYS out-ghetto you!! :)

** Admit it, you just almost peed your pants laughing at this!! :tongue:
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Let me know if you come across one. I don't have an Ipod, but i have a touch screen phone, so similar problems. I TOTALLY beat you in the ghetto dept - I have been known to stick it in a zipper ziploc bag and shove it in my sports bra (to protect it from the sweat). You know I can ALWAYS out-ghetto you!! :)

** Admit it, you just almost peed your pants laughing at this!! :tongue:

Wow. I guess you win. :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • angelajiniel
    Options
    I have one by DLO that I LOVE. I got it at Best Buy and I've been using it for about a year. It has a silicone case for the ipod that I keep on pretty much all the time and then a velcro arm band that you can slip in. The silicone case doesn't cover the screen at all, which means I can use the ipod while I'm running easily. I just use a regular screen protector and I'm good to go. Unfortunately I don't see it on their website any more. I'm still looking...
  • disnyfan
    disnyfan Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I also haven't found a holder for my iPhone 4 so I have to stick it in my running bra. SHHH..don't tell anyone! :laugh:
  • nopeekiepeekie
    nopeekiepeekie Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I use a Belkin armband and I love it. I can use it for both my touch and my iPhone w/ it's case in it (it's a stretchy band). It even has a place to put a key so you don't have to worry about a keyring. However, it's really old, so I'm not sure they make my version anymore, if you google "Belkin Sport Armband for iPod touch" you'll find them.

I had ordered a "Deluxe Armband for Apple iPhone 4 / iPhone 3G / 3GS / iPod Touch, Black / Light Pink", but ironically my iPhone 3G never fit in it and when I had my touch in it, the darn band literally cut my arm til I bled.
  • leggymomma64
    leggymomma64 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    For those that were looking for a non iPhone arm band holder, I am going to get one myself, I have a Samsung Mythic
    http://cgi.ebay.com/MP3-PLAYER-ARMBAND-ARM-BAND-IPOD-VIDEO-MINI-IRIVER-/370430334604?pt=Other_MP3_Player_Accessories&hash=item563f5e568c
  • lilscuder
    lilscuder Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi ~ I have an Apple ipod nano. I walk everyday, and go to Curves, so I know what you mean. I got a Clear Cover, that comes with a Clip. I just clip in onto my pants. Love it ! I got it at Best Buy. Comes with an arm band I think, but I really like the clip. Hope this helps !