100+Lbs to lose

Options
Hi all,

I have a target weight of 162lbs to lose and to change my life to a more active one. Looking for some people to add as friends for motivation and advice.

anyone want to be my friend :-)

Cheers
Tim

Replies

• Alinamariec
    Alinamariec Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    added :)
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I have a goal of losing 160,im about 35 lb in. :)
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'll help keep you on the straight and narrow. UK based too (Nottingham). I'm struggling to get past 84lbs at the moment but not giving up. Still have loads to go!
  • action_figure
    action_figure Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Yo. My goal is to lose 200. I'm down 126 so far. I think I'll end up losing about 500 pounds the way I have to keep losing the same damn 2 pounds over and over again. ;)
  • darcelg411
    Options
    HI There, I have about 150 lbs to lose. 4 gone so far since I started last week. It is really hard, but I am determined to stick with it for life.
  • mcphersonian
    mcphersonian Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Just started a few weeks ago myself 1st (hopefully only attempt at getting healthy).
  • tawny75
    tawny75 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me to, I have come back today to try and shift my weight. I started off at 20st (280lb) I lost 3st (42 lb) but I have put 13lb back on. So here I am again, 100lb to lose and I am not getting any younger!

I am UK based as well. here in leafy Bucks
  • kravmark2
    kravmark2 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hey tim ! and everyone!! I have a bunch to loose too, feel free to add me

Mark
  • nuttynetty114
    nuttynetty114 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • Taylor_G2014
    Options
    I'm tying to lose 100 also. Its gonna be a long road but worth it in the end! add me if you like
  • sharonstandiford
    sharonstandiford Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    added
  • christykpatrick
    Options
    Hey my name is Christy and I began this journey on May 6 with wanting to lose a 145lbs. So far I have lost 22lbs. It is hard work but I know that ALL OF US can do it. We just have to believe in ourselves!!!!
    I love MFP ...It is a great tool, but nothing can replace the support of Real People. So I am here if you need motivation..
  • rochey_1
    rochey_1 Posts: 37
    Options
    add me too :))
  • beckaanne52
    Options
    Hey add me I am working on 100lbs myself.!
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Add me! Also, there is a group dedicated to guys n gals like us! 100+ to lose, check it out!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/685-100-lbs-to-lose
  • batgirl_273
    batgirl_273 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to 'add" people on here.. i'm still new... but i'm also looking to lose 50-100 lbs, so feel free to add me. Welcome :)
  • Blossom59
    Blossom59 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Add me
    I have a lot to lose also. I have lost 122 from my highest weight over several years. Still have a lot to go! Only started really trying and really using this website in the last few months. We can all do it together......we are all here for the same reason and to encourage each other.
  • Blossom59
    Blossom59 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to 'add" people on here.. i'm still new... but i'm also looking to lose 50-100 lbs, so feel free to add me. Welcome :)

Click on the person that you want to add.......it will take you to a page to send a friend request.
  • nike2345
    nike2345 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I like to lose 100 pounds also. Maybe we can motivate each other to the finish line. You can add me. And anyone else who has great motivational skills can add me as well. This will be a difficult battle.
  • heavenlyhazel
    heavenlyhazel Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I started out with 106 pounds to lose and am down 22 so far. Feel free to add me...I can use all the support I can get.