New Pals welcome

Options
kravmark2
kravmark2 Posts: 158 Member
Hey guys Im mark and Ive been on this site before but got sidetracked in my goals. I lost 20 but then put weight back on as I was not being honest with myself or staying focused on my goals. Looking for friends that want to keep it real!

It's day 1 all over again but this time Im here to make a change! Feel free to friend me

Mark.

Replies

• ldnmaggie
    ldnmaggie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    :D
  • kravmark2
    Options
    Thanks for the add Megan! Anyone else need a support buddy?
  • Dre8604
    Dre8604 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I do :-)... I've only been on here a couple of months so I'm still looking for more friends!
  • JanaBRoberts
    Options
    Keep it up! As Shaun T says, "DIG DEEPER!"
  • theshanghaibelle
    theshanghaibelle Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Keep Going!
  • kravmark2
    Options
    Thanks for all the adds !! You rock
  • you2candoit
    Options
    Hey there,
    I could use a support buddy, just starting out have been on MFP for over a year and did nothing with it. My time is NOW..look forward to supporting and getting supported.
    cheers
    Colleen
  • Fuzz_bomb
    Fuzz_bomb Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need support 2!! I really struggle with my eating but am ok with exercising.

Looking for motivators please :)
  • bigd4486
    bigd4486 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been using this app for about 6 weeks now. I've lost about 15 lbs so far. I'm looking for friends to help motivate me and give me tips on how to improve and reach my goals. Add me if you are interested. Thanks
  • Releven
    Releven Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I just started on here and it seems a lot easier and more fun when you have people to interact with so you or anyone else can add me if you want :)
  • cfeineigle
    cfeineigle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi! Although I've member for awhile I lost track of my goal and before I knew it had added 30lbs. This is week one for me and could definitely use some support to get back on track!
  • mabbzie
    mabbzie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Sent an add ^_^
  • kravmark2
    Options
    Thanks for all the adds!! I need ya all to keep focused. Just chose subway over Chinese for lunch cause of you all .. Imagine that :)
  • rochey_1
    rochey_1 Posts: 37
    Options
    Add me if you like :))
  • KrissyLehr136
    Options
    Sent add request. :)
  • kravmark2
    Options
    Hey just want to start an old thread! Im back and looking for some support. feel free to add me