Oh I did bad things at a pizza buffet today :-/

Options
nyla2120
nyla2120 Posts: 370 Member
My daughter had a play date today & they wanted to go to the local pizza buffet place. I went in trying to mentally prepare myself, I told myself I will fill up on salad & then have no more than 2 small slices of pizza. Well, that didn't work out to well & I over did it so much that I honestly have no idea how much I ate :sad: The only thing that is making me feel less guilty as I sit here chugging water, is that I had an amazing workout today, one of my heaviest leg days ever plus cardio & I'll be back at the gym first thing in the morning. I seriously need to stay away from buffets, I have no self control around them & I have that ridiculous gotta get my money's worth mentality. But, tomorrow is a new day.

Replies

• jQue12480
    jQue12480 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well...I was at a cookout today. I couldn't handle to sight of the cheeseburger, beans, and mac. The good thing is I was able to still meet my goals today. Yes. tomorrow is another day! :smile:
  • nyla2120
    nyla2120 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Well...I was at a cookout today. I couldn't handle to sight of the cheeseburger, beans, and mac. The good thing is I was able to still meet my goals today. Yes. tomorrow is another day! :smile:

:happy: :wink:
  • cbarn025
    cbarn025 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    Just count it as your cheat meal.
  • mp_deep
    mp_deep Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    dont worry, never a binge does not affect a long way
  • scottjoh
    scottjoh Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    This past Sunday I had 2 pieces of deepdish pizza from Uno's. I found out that that was over 1100 calories. I felt terrible at the time, even though the pizza tasted awesome. I've stuck with my workouts and got back on the right track with my eating and I've still lost 4 pounds this week. So I'm sure you will recover as I did.