I am back!!

Options
Ok so this is my 3rd time coming back to MFP. I am going to start working out with a friend of my at a gym and was really wanted to get some extra help to really lose this weight.

Anyways, my name is Julie but you can call me Jules. I have been married to my husband Josh for 10 years now and we have had our ups and downs especially with our move to a new start. I have 2 crazy, active, and handsome boys: Trey is 8 and Evan is 3 1/2. I am blessed to be able to stay at home momma but sometimes I get lonely especially moving.

So all in all I could use some help on things to eat during the day so when I make dinner for my family I won't go overboard on calories.

thanks to all who help

Replies

• surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Been there, done that, read the book (working on writing my own ha ha). Heck, since coming back to MFP in April I am now (this week) trying to rally myself back after taking a two week break. Good luck staying with the program!
  • scentsykristen
    Options
    I'm glad you came back. It's hard to keep trying over and over. But it's the only way to get where we want to be. There will always be set backs.

You are worth it and you've got support here! What are your short term and long term goals?

My goal is to lose 30 lbs by Christmas, 75 lbs by May 1st and then we'll go from there.
  • pentafive
    Options
    Welcome Back..

Just remember... It is not how many times you try but only the end result that matters! Get back on board and work at your goal! I know YOU can do it!
  • mrsbuzz
    mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone for all the Welcome backs.

As for my short term goal i have not idea or how realistic they are. Does that makes since?