Options
hey, i just joined today & found these message boards full of good advice. lately i've been spending more time at home, and consequently eating more and more. i began losing weight last year and had at one point lost 21 pounds. BUT i have backtracked and have gained almost 9 pounds within a few months. =( now i'm trying to figure out a plan and what to focus on the most. any suggestions? i feel so impatient and angry with myself that i let myself go. where do i start?

Replies

• kaitlyn08
    kaitlyn08 Posts: 6
    Options
    hey, i just joined today & found these message boards full of good advice. lately i've been spending more time at home, and consequently eating more and more. i began losing weight last year and had at one point lost 21 pounds. BUT i have backtracked and have gained almost 9 pounds within a few months. =( now i'm trying to figure out a plan and what to focus on the most. any suggestions? i feel so impatient and angry with myself that i let myself go. where do i start?
  • lindizzzy
    lindizzzy Posts: 29
    Options
    my best advice is to stay active

and eat only when you are hungry

if you get bored try to find someting productive to do rather than eat
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    You can do this Kaitlyn! MFP has really helped me ( I am home during the day as well and know how easy it is to go overboard with eating!) For some reason..just logging in my food to MFP ..maing myself accountable for what I eat..has really helped.. Before I wouldn't have a clue how much I ate in one day...or how many calories. now I am addicted to making sure I log my food in here..and it really helps me to even just be aware of what I'm eating..and why..am I even hungry? Those sort of things. Good luck to you on your healthier lifestyle! :flowerforyou: