I hit my first major milestone...(pic)

Options

Replies

• soccermom1013
    soccermom1013 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Love to hear/read these success stories. GREAT JOB!! Keep it up!! This is a wonderful milestone to post about.
  • nicnicbell78
    nicnicbell78 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!! KEEP UP THE HARD WORK!! CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU ACCOMPLISH NEXT!
  • JLB71680
    JLB71680 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is soooo amazing!!!! Good for you! You should be so proud of yourself!
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Keep it up.
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    GREAT!!!!
  • livingfortheone
    livingfortheone Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You are looking fantastic!
  • FindMyInnerAthlete
    FindMyInnerAthlete Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on hitting such an amazing milestone. I hope that you know that you are an inspiration to all of us! I look forward to seeing how you progress in the next months to come! Keep up the good work chica! XOXOXOXOXO
  • MissDeeDee78
    MissDeeDee78 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME! Congratulations! Please do keep us posted on your weight loss journey. :smile:
  • pippywillow
    pippywillow Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!

My starting weight was 318 and I remember the day I hit 298, I was so excited. That was when I realized that I can actually do this and I really started trying to lose more. I joined myfitnesspal the next day! I'm at 260 now.

You are definitely a success story already! 89 lbs is amazing! Keep up the great work!
  • glowgirl14
    glowgirl14 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    One little pound can mean so much...broken plateaus, "decade" changes. This one is truly amazing. Your hard work is showing...keep going with whatever you are doing because it looks great on you!

And I love that you say "first" major milestone...This is so inspiring to me. I didn't have as much to lose as you did - but if I had not woken up when I did, I was just a few years and a lot of cookies from getting there. So easy to gain, and so hard to start losing. The exercise you're doing shows...stories like yours really show what a slacker I am for not biting the bullet and just starting an exercise routine.

CONGRATS! : )
  • fooninie
    fooninie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Congrats. You are doing so great! Thanks for sharing your progress!
  • rlkilgo
    rlkilgo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations!!!! You look great and it sounds like you are happy and that is a wonderful place to be in life. You will reach your goal and I can't wait to read your post when it happens. God bless you on your journey.

Rachel in Alabama :smile:
  • luckyyoung
    Options
    That's so amazing! I can't even imagine how's it feel like that lost 10 pounds because I'm such a quitter. You are so amazing!!
  • m4dh4v
    m4dh4v Posts: 1
    Options
    Many congratulations! The difference really shows. Keep up the great work,
  • mealeysmith4
    Options
    Awesome job,you look great.Kepp up the good work. This is very motivating for me as I have have started and stopped again many times. I am atg a point now where I have no choice but to move forward and become healthy. Thank you for posting your success so far.Best wished for the next milestone
  • lidiatyanez
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! Your hard work is paying off. Keep up the good work!!

Blessings,
    Lidia
  • 52golfnut
    52golfnut Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!
  • hotmomma0612
    hotmomma0612 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Keep up the great work!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • John90712
    John90712 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! Welcome to the 200 club. You are a inspirer...thank you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!