NSV, NSV, NSV!!!!!

Options
tammycolbert
tammycolbert Posts: 236 Member
I hit one of my goals. I have always wanted those nice knee high boots, so I have bought 2 pairs and LOVE THEM, however, I was never able to wear them because I couldn't get them zipped up do to my large calf, well my boyfriend said "try them on, I think you will be pleasantly suprised" so this morning I did and I GOT THEM ZIPPED UP!! No issue, no struggling. This is SO AWESOME!!! Now I cannot wait for Fall so I can wear them.

Replies

• hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I have always had that problem (and I just blamed my calves on doing marching band). I hope to get to that point you're at in time to get some new boots too!
  • princesstoadstool82
    princesstoadstool82 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    good for you :)
  • tammycolbert
    Options
    I feel like it is such a crazy victory to post about, but for me it is a big victory. Thank You.
  • Janice2Shakira
    Options
    Omg, I love this post! I often daydream of what will happen and what I can wear once I lose, and boots never even crossed my mind because that's always been an issue for me. You have given me hope lol
  • tammycolbert
    Options
    Omg, I love this post! I often daydream of what will happen and what I can wear once I lose, and boots never even crossed my mind because that's always been an issue for me. You have given me hope lol

I always fell for the Wide Calf Boots, yeah well they still were not wide enough. Whenever they went on this morning I was just stoked. I have one more pair that I want to get into, they are a different cut but I got the zipper alot higher then I could before, when I can get into those, watch out, LOL.

You can SO DO IT!!!
  • watercolorarteest
    watercolorarteest Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS! It's not crazy to post something like this. I myself would LOVE a pair of sexy knee-high boots to wear a short skirt with someday. I'm not there yet, but someday I will be. It's encouraging to know that the calves WILL reduce in size with the effort to trim down and get healthy. I've been discouraged that I cursed with big calves, but your story has helped me believe it's possible for me. I'm only down 15lbs since April but it's DOWN and trending DOWN. So there WILL come a day.... when? I don't know but I will hope to post my NSV on boots too. Thank you for the encouragement! Keep up the good work!
  • BeckyJo19
    BeckyJo19 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I really want to be able to pull off skinny jeans and boots this fall...
  • 1wskygrl
    1wskygrl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Why wait til fall!?!?!?! Find something to wear with those this weekend and ENJOY! :)
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I hit one of my goals. I have always wanted those nice knee high boots, so I have bought 2 pairs and LOVE THEM, however, I was never able to wear them because I couldn't get them zipped up do to my large calf, well my boyfriend said "try them on, I think you will be pleasantly suprised" so this morning I did and I GOT THEM ZIPPED UP!! No issue, no struggling. This is SO AWESOME!!! Now I cannot wait for Fall so I can wear them.

Awesome, congrats to you :smile:
  • shafikes
    shafikes Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You worked hard for your success enjoy it! Congrats!
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    No pics?

I am disappoint.
  • addiec1
    addiec1 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Great job, way to go!
  • tammycolbert
    Options
    Congrats!! Why wait til fall!?!?!?! Find something to wear with those this weekend and ENJOY! :)

I just may take this advice.
  • tammycolbert
    Options
    No pics?

I am disappoint.

No way to post them, I don't have one of those fancy phones, LOL
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Eish me too I don't wear those boots, now you giving me hope.
  • lorettasnewbeginning
    Options
    Awesome! Come on cold weather! That's an NSV I hope to experience someday!!
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    YAY! These are the best kind of posts... I love hearing about the successes people have OFF the scale. Boots are one of them!!! Mine was when I could finally wrap a hotel towel around myself after a shower. It used to look like a washcloth on me.
  • katz6910
    katz6910 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That was one of my goals too. I had a lovely pair of boots that fit me pre chidren and never since. Now they do and I love it but I need more pairs :wink:

5638134.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • lifechanger30
    lifechanger30 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I really want to be able to pull off skinny jeans and boots this fall...

Ditto, well maybe not this fall for me but next fall :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!