Any College Students Out there?

Options

Replies

• rosswillsimpson
    Options
    18 year old studying Computer Science at University here in England! :-) Hey!
  • sparrow0716
    Options
    Holla! 20 year old Advertising student from NC.
  • nighthawke
    nighthawke Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    34 year old Nursing student here. 2 years of a 4 year degree left.
  • MFPRat
    MFPRat Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Nearly 48 years old, Business Management (Associate's), Organizational Leadership (Bachelor's) student here.
    Go full time during the year, taking a few classes this summer. I work full-time as well.
  • rosswillsimpson
    Options
    Nearly 48 years old, Business Management (Associate's), Organizational Leadership (Bachelor's) student here.
    Go full time during the year, taking a few classes this summer. I work full-time as well.

Super busy!!!
  • Beewallows
    Beewallows Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    22! Just finishing up my Bachelor's of Science in Microbiology with a minor in Biotechnology, going into a year to get my bachelor's of Education.
  • Alannnah
    Alannnah Posts: 10
    Options
    23, just starting my Bachelor of Education at University of Alberta.

Please add me if you would like :)
  • Valarama
    Valarama Posts: 22
    Options
    19 year old General Education-er at Community College-- hope to transfer when I get a clue! lol
  • ahrearick
    ahrearick Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    18 years old (freshie) in bioengineering with (hopefully) a minor in Japanese :)
  • puckit61
    puckit61 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    19 year old General Education-er at Community College-- hope to transfer when I get a clue! lol

I did three years at Community College (long story,) Attending a University starting next month. The bills are rolling in! Piece of advice for you- stay at community college while you can! I haven't started school yet and I'm already broke. lol
  • TheGr8Kimbini
    Options
    26 year old business management major (finished), and going towards RN this fall.
  • TLCorsini
    TLCorsini Posts: 78
    Options
    23 year old Behavioral Psychology major!
  • JumpingDog
    JumpingDog Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    21 year old majoring in biology
  • ohheyitsfelicity
    Options
    Hey! I'm 20, and going into my 3rd year of disability studies/social services.
  • courtneyemilyy
    Options
    18 years old going to Ryerson this year! I am taking environmental and urban sustainability and sociology!
  • sthien7
    sthien7 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hello college students! I graduated just a few months ago with a degree in Finance. It is definitely a struggle to fit in internships, work, school, a social life... then add in exercise and eating right. Sometimes it does feel like it can not all be done! It can, though! Good luck with school and all your goals!!
  • ittyXbittyXbritty
    Options
    19 year old Biology/Spanish double major with an anthropology minor! :)
    recovering bulimic though, if that deters anyone
    (I always feel like I need to put that, just in case!)
  • Tiffa0909
    Tiffa0909 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    21 year old , B.B.A in Accounting. Counting the semester that is about to begin I have 3 semester left to complete the degree with enough credits for the CPA.

Then I will move on to Law School , I'm kind of behind schedule.
  • lizbeths88
    lizbeths88 Posts: 19
    Options
    22 years old 6 months left to finish my BSN. I actually was looking at schools today to see what you need for a masters in nursing and then realized Im crazy! I just want to get this degree over with first! Anyone feel free to add me Im always looking for new friends.
  • ashleymorris2015
    Options
    Im 20 years old and a upcoming junior majoring in elementary education :)