Cellulite creams

Options
Any of you ladies out there (or guys too I guess) tried any cellulite creams that worked well? I'm not looking to spend a fortune, but I don't want to waste my money on something cheap that doesn't work either. No matter what I do I always have at least some cellulite and I'm tired of it.

Replies

• HerpDerp745
    HerpDerp745 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Yeah. Tuna juice.
  • chasetwins
    chasetwins Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Interesting topic however - to be honest..I do not think there is one out there cheap or pricey that really works :( I think all those creams (wrinkles, sun spots etc etc) are a hype.

Find one that really works.. Please ..let me know! LOL
  • jenniferleehenson
    jenniferleehenson Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Avon had one that I used before. It has a day and a night cream. It did reduce the appearance of cellulite as it tightens the skin but it is only temporary. It was fairly cheap too.
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    The new gels with a roller ball applicator have been helping with firming and cellulite as I lose weight. I use the Soap and Glory one or the Bliss Fat Girl products.
  • wilsoje74
    wilsoje74 Posts: 1,720 Member
    Options
    Don't think creams work!
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    None that I've seen. However I've had good results with body brushing, using a Salux cloth as a washcloth, and adding vitamin c powder to my body lotion. The body brushing and cloth help with circulation and the vitamin c helps to stimulate collagen production to keep things tight. But the thing that helps most is strength training. Wearing ankle weights while I workout has been a BIG help. Extra work for my thighs and butt no matter what exercise I'm doing.
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Even slim with well shaped butt/ thighs from strength training I still have cellulite. That's what I meant by no matter what I do. It's got to be genetic