1 year progress, 82 pounds lost :)

Options
2»

Replies

• kanegirl973
    kanegirl973 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow still pretty impressive to someone that does nothing and probably should do something! Think I will give it a go, though not so many to start of with! On the positive your exercise regime is free which is a bonus!!! Keep up the good work as the results so far are amazing!!!
  • RichOC
    RichOC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Nice! You've done great! I especially like the difference between your headshots, looks like a completely different person. Very inspiring.
  • 14uqueen
    14uqueen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • rachellangdon1974
    rachellangdon1974 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys! Yes, my driver's license was taken in July 2011, 2 months before my surgery. It is crazy, because either most people don't remember me looking like that, or if I see people now that I haven't seen in a year or so, they just don't believe it. I have naturally curly hair, and have always had it long...once I Lost a bunch of weight, my stylist wanted to shorten and straighten it, and now it is always straight so that is another reason people don't recognize me. I am not where I want to be yet (have about 50 pounds to go..) but I am happy with my loss so far. Slow and steady!
  • BobcatGirl110
    BobcatGirl110 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    great job on your progress....we all need to see success stories to remember why we are doing this!!! :)
  • rachellangdon1974
    rachellangdon1974 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    So true- I spent many of years looking at success stories all over the internet before I finally decided enough was enough, and that I needed to get busy so I could have my own pictures!
  • GorJesssOne
    GorJesssOne Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Gosh your pictures look so good in the AFTER! It's like I knew you back then..... But I don't remember that girl in the big pictures lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!