100+Lbs to lose

Options

Replies

• melaniehubbard
    melaniehubbard Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi I have 100 to lose but made my goal smaller so it didn't seem to difficult to achieve.Welcome!
  • nyrina4life
    nyrina4life Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Started with 124 pounds to lose, and am down 12. Still have a long road ahead of me (which I am sure will have its ups and downs). I sent you a friends request.
  • adriana_hackney
    adriana_hackney Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Friends request sent (:
  • Kimeanb74
    Kimeanb74 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey there...feel free to add me too (anyone who can (or wants) support) is welcome! I've got a long road ahead of me too!
  • carashirley
    carashirley Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I have a goal of 115lb to lose! Lost 6.4 so far!! Please feel free to add me!!!
  • rochey_1
    rochey_1 Posts: 37
    Options
    Everyone here is welcome to add me...Gooooo Team *Shakes pom poms*

We need a name for our group...Anyone got any ideas??

I just figured we're all owning this so it'd be fun to have a nickname, ya know Camaraderie and support and all that :))
  • mkathib
    mkathib Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Request sent...
  • beryljlatania
    Options
    Hi
    Just starting today ..again. Have sent some friend requests. Hope this is ok. Looking forward to getting to know you :o)
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) added
  • kburrows82
    kburrows82 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose about 150/160lbs Im 13lbs down so far anyone can feel free to add me I am on here through out the day everyday :)
  • spnemo
    spnemo Posts: 2
    Options
    add me. I have about 120 pounds to lose but I am breaking it down into 20 pound segments.
  • Andersonf90
    Andersonf90 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    added :)
  • mitsi94
    mitsi94 Posts: 64
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My goal is also to lose 150 pounds. I lost 53 last year, and am working on 50 more this year. Wish it would go faster, but guess it's just not meant to be fast for me. At least I'm losing something now since joining MFP! Yay for friends and MFP!
  • Wefita
    Wefita Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! My name is Stephanie and I have at least 77 more lbs to go! Anyone feel free to add me! I am very active on here and VERY serious about losing this weight! I can offer great support and a POSITIVE attitude! I have added a lot of friends lately, and well it helps so much! I feel like I have people to compete with, and everyone is so inspiring! We can all do this! Best of luck everyone :D
  • ladybugs98a
    ladybugs98a Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! Feel free to add me! I started out needing to lose 110 pounds and I am half way there!! : ))
  • VeganAmandaJ
    VeganAmandaJ Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm Amanda and have about 100- 120 to lose with almost 24 down, so actually I guess originally it was 123-143 ```WOW.. yikes, so, I'm here with ya, will add you and we can all do it!! =D
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 120 to lose.
  • blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    FR sent!
  • beckaanne52
    Options
    I'd like adds too! Go ahead anyone!
  • TimIredale
    TimIredale Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow thank you everyone for the friend requests. Much appreciated!