New to MFP, Starting a Healthy Life, P90X

Options
Hello! :D

I'm fakeviolist, and I have decided to actively start using myfitnesspal as a way to ensure that I become a healthy individual. I started P90X, doing the lean version near the end of April, and I completed 10 weeks. But then I had an internship and a job, so I didn't have time anymore to workout for the last three weeks. I am 18, and want to be healthy and in shape for life, so I'm starting now. I am about 5 feet 3 inches, and weighed 112 pounds before starting P90X the first time. I then put on four pounds of muscle.

Yesterday, I decided to really commit to being healthy and becoming in shape, and started P90X again. I am going to get my sister (who is going to make an account on mfp too) and my mom to workout with me. We're all going to become healthy together.

Since I've already done 10 weeks of P90X, I feel like a graduate of the program, so if anyone wants advice about it, or motivation, please feel free to add me and message me! I know I'm young, but I have some experience and would love to share what I learned the first time I did it!

I would love to become a part of the community on myfitnesspal!

Replies

• ChangeForLifetime
    Options
    I went throughthe whole P90X program and loved it. I actually managed to complete it in 90 days! To me it got difficult furing the last 1/3, but stuck with it and glad I did. I felt and looked great after. Keep it up and add me if you want.
  • Mommy_Time
    Mommy_Time Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I love p90x. done a round many months ago and will be starting another round monday the 29th with a bunch of others and gonna be bringing it!
  • tmuellenberg
    tmuellenberg Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I love P90X too and have done it a number of times. That's great that you're getting your family involved. Feel free to add me!