Looking For Active Friends Looking to Lose 100 +

Options
13»

Replies

• keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I have lost about 68 so far (was 90, but gained a bit back) and have about 100 left to lose.
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Add me! I started with a goal of losing 95lbs, and have lost 30 so far! Just hit 120 days of logging, and would love to have more active friends! :flowerforyou:
  • latormenta2u
    Options
    I've sent you a message. You can do this.
  • joergwb
    joergwb Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I just started a few days ago and also need to lose 100 pounds. Anyone please feel free to add me.

I'm at 264 right now and I just can't take it anymore. High blood pressure, back problems, you name it. I got 'em all. And I hate them. I want to feel good again and be healthy. A few days ago I just wanted an app to track my weight and food. Now I found this great community and I get inspired by so many awesome people in here every day.

Thank you all so much for showing me that it can be done! Let's do it together! :smile:

Joerg
  • LamparisGirl
    Options
    I started about 2 weeks ago - overall I want to lose a total of 116 pounds - down 5 so far.
    Feel free to add me as a friend (any of you). I am logging every day.

We can all inspire each other!
  • kbwolf3
    kbwolf3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I have about 90 I'd like to loose as well, so please add me!
  • esjayfit
    esjayfit Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My total goal is 93 lbs! 24 down but those were the 'easier' pounds if you will... Adding you! Other active users feel free to add me too!
  • JessG11
    JessG11 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My final goal is around 100 pounds.

And I'll be adding some of you too! I need more motivated pals!
  • maritsa88
    maritsa88 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Had to lose 100+ ! feel free adding me anyone! We all need support!
  • HiImJayme
    HiImJayme Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Im in a similar boat with 100+ to go. I was planning on doing this w/out adding friends but, after reading so many success stories that attributed their loss to being held accountable by their friends, I'm having a change of heart. I just started a couple weeks ago too but I would love some new friends to keep me honest :)
  • DMArtestQB51
    Options
    Add me. I'm looking to lose 100+ myself.