looking for some 20s/college students/lots to lose friends!

Options
TheSlorax
TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
Hey there, I'm Hayley. I'm 21 and from California. I am going to school part time (work full time) for a degree in international relations with a minor in Arabic. MFP is helping me lose at least 100lbs. I am down 50 so far (lost 11 before joining MFP) so I'm halfway there!!! Anyway, I would love some friends on here to be a little more active in the community, so definitely feel free to add me. :) Also if anyone has some good groups to join... let me know!

Replies

• HacheraTsarine
    HacheraTsarine Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm Catherine and a 25 year old full time Law student!
    Feel free to add me!
  • angieochoa1201
    Options
    Hi Im Angie I'm 24 and looking to get into the best shape of my life! I could use some young friends so please request me :)
  • magicalpony
    magicalpony Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 23 and a full time Vet Med student. Add me if you wish!
  • TheSlorax
    Options
    I added all of you! Nice to meet everyone :)

magicalpony - one of the reasons I am losing weight is so I can successfully ride horses again. I rode from age 3 to 18 and then sold my horse before I went to college. I like your ticker!
  • magicalpony
    Options
    Thank you! That's my heart horse who unfortunately passed away last year. I thought it was cool we could personalize the tickers and he ends up on most of my pictures :)
    What kind of riding did you do ? I do mainly hunter/ jumper- non competively since I don't have much $$, ever. LOL.
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 19 and about to start college in August, so shall soon be beginning to work it through a hectic life! Need people to kick me in the butt as I will them, feel free to add me! :-)
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    ChildrenCryinNCoffee Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm Tricia, 28, from California too. I'm a student at RCC, majoring in Kinesiology. Feel free to add me if you'd like!! Anyone! :D

Always,
    Tricia
  • jessiematt451
    jessiematt451 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 but I'm a college student getting a degree in Fashion Merchandising with a minor in public relations!! Also need to lose 100 pounds! Feel free to add me!!
  • TheSlorax
    Options
    Added all! Thanks!!

magicalpony - so sorry to hear that, what a cutie! I dabbled in a little bit of everything. My paint gelding I owned for 7 years was originally a halter horse but I showed him in western pleasure/hunter under saddle and did a little dressage and jumping. He was an agreeable guy but his size (16.2 and 1300 lbs) didn't lend well to a lot of disciplines, lol! We also did a lot of trail riding and backpacking. When I rode other horses I did a lot of everything but was really into reining and working cow horse at the end there. Nowadays I would love to do eventing... just wasn't fit enough before!
  • nlmartinsd
    nlmartinsd Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I recently graduated from college and am looking forward to having more time to focus on myself and my fitness goals. Ive been using MFP for a year now but never got into the social aspect of it and would like to see if it helps. Good luck to everyone!!
  • magicalpony
    Options
    Having that as a weight loss goal is pretty amazing though. It should help you keep inspired, even on those hard days. (I can barely even stick to 4 days of hard core diet) LOL.
  • kj2193
    kj2193 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi there, 20 year old full time student here :) feel free to add!
  • TheSlorax
    Options
    Added you both :)

Magicalpony - definitely good motivation! I also don't have any money ever so I'll be lucky if I can take lessons, but its enough!
  • sthien7
    sthien7 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi! I am Sarah. I joined last summer and lost 23 lbs and maintained over this last winter and first portion of summer. I am 22 years old, just graduated college in May and have my very first full time desk job. I am also a swim coach! I am back and am looking to lose another 30 lbs or so.
  • ohheyitsfelicity
    Options
    Hey! I'm Felicity, I'm 20 and from Canada. I'm in college right now for disability studies :) Anyone is more than welcome to add me!
  • ravegee
    ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • TheSlorax
    Options
    added everyone! :)
  • jlmarohl
    jlmarohl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    hey you can add me! :) i'm 24 and looking for some more supportive friends
  • TheSlorax
    Options
    added you!
  • lnn_29
    lnn_29 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 23 and looking to get off all the weight I've gained over the past three years (I want to feel like I used to!) I just started REALLY using the site, and would love some friends in the community! Please feel free to add me! :)