primal7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Welcome to MFP!
    I am sending you a request!
  • nena49659
    nena49659 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Started with 115 lbs to lose. I'm down 20 since the beginning of June. Down 12 since joining MFP. So, that leaves me with 95 left to lose.

I'm really enjoying MFP but am afraid I'll stop losing if I don't keep active at it.
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel!!!
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Yo. My goal is to lose 200. I'm down 126 so far. I think I'll end up losing about 500 pounds the way I have to keep losing the same damn 2 pounds over and over again. ;)

I know how you feel!!
  • celcey
    celcey Posts: 32
    Options
    My general goal is -200lbs. I am a week in and I'm down 8lbs.
    Would really like to have supportive friends. Feel free to add.
    Thanks!
  • Pamela_June
    Pamela_June Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    count me in...:smile:
  • pagoubupa
    pagoubupa Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • JessicaZen
    JessicaZen Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP feel free to add me if you would like.:flowerforyou:
  • United68377
    United68377 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I also have over 100 pounds to lose. My goal is to lose 130 pounds all together. You can add me if you like.
  • connielikens79
    Options
    Hello! You are off to a great start!! I have just started using MFP and am encouraged. I am 59 yrs old and have about 120 lbs to release. I am trying to say "release" lbs opposed to "Lose" because when you lose something you desire for it to be found. So I want to release 120 lbs from my body!!

As well, I have M.S., diabetes, and gastroparesis ( 40% of normal digestion) which makes activity quite challenging. There is hope in my heart that exercise will get easier as the weight is released.

Hope to hear back soon with your success and exercise tips!!
  • stacyfoo
    stacyfoo Posts: 47
    Options
    feel free to add me as well.. i have at least 100lbs to lose and am only 25 pounds in. friends are always welcome!
  • luvnika
    luvnika Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    hi, add me if you like!!!! altogether I've lost 50lbs.......100lbs more to go!!!!
  • luvnika
    luvnika Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    connie, your right!!!! release.....I need to release 100lbs, your awesome!!! feel free to add me too!!!