Wii Fit Plus Free Run

Options
Ok, I just did the 30 minute run on the wii fit plus. But my feet are killing me! I did the run barefoot on the carpet in the house. Should I be doing this with sneakers on? Or is it just because it's my first time going the full 30 min?

Replies

• nightmerr
    Options
    I always do the free run w/ sneakers. I take them back off for the the other stuff (like lunges, etc). I am not sure if that is how you are supposed to do it or not, but that is how I do it.
    PS....the 30 min gets EASIER...I promise! :)
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    I usually do it with sneakers on as well, since it isn't on the balance board.
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I have done with and without sneakers and my feet usually do not hurt. I do have a thick pad under my area rug. Most people say to wear running shoes for support so I would do that if your feet hurt!
  • nikicoleman
    nikicoleman Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I usually do it with my sneakers on. I have done it without and it wasn't as comfortable! Good job though! :) Keep up the good work.
  • sutter318
    Options
    Wear shoes. I was going barefoot also and ended up with shin splints. Now I wear shoes for the running.
  • kathrynarnold
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I will definitely try running with the sneakers tonight.