100lbs to lose

Options
2»

Replies

• preeti77
    preeti77 Posts: 18
    Options
    Joining you in this journey, feel free to add me too :)
  • foxylady522
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I am down 17 right now with the goal of losing a total of 80-90lbs.
  • TaraSantiago2005
    Options
    Hi Natasha...

I sent you a friend request... I also have about 100 lbs to lose... Everything is better with helpful people along the way =)

Anyone else who feels like adding me, please do so, I love having inspirational and motivational people on my side
  • TaraSantiago2005
    Options
    That's how much I'm going to end up losing at the end of all this. You can totally do this!

You have done great so far!!!!!! Great Job
  • TaraSantiago2005
    Options
    Hi Natasha! I've been where you are. It's achievable. : )

Feel free to add me, if you like. Just know, I'm kind of a smart *kitten* though. : )

Good luck to you!

WOW Great Job MNA... that is inspiring!!!!
  • TaraSantiago2005
    Options
    Good Luck! We're hear to support you! MFP worked wonders for me, and if you stay committed and honest with the food you're consuming, MFP will help you too! If you need friends, add me, and I'm happy to help support you through your amazing journey. Stay strong, there will be days you want to give up, but that's when you need to reach out for help and support. You can do it!!!!

Great Job Rebecca

This post is filled with so much success, it makes me realize I can do this
  • emmecook199
    Options
    Hi there:) ive got about 50lbs to lose ive only just started recenty but im determined to get a hot bod for summer haha ;)
  • brandiepair
    brandiepair Posts: 104
    Options
    I'd love to have any of you add me!! I have lost 75 lbs, but I still have another 80 to go. I will need help on these last ones. I'm cleaning my food up even more this week. :)
  • iheartpink86
    iheartpink86 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Need 100 lbs to lose too, feel free to add me, any friend request is welcome
  • tootchute
    tootchute Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I have 190 to loose, so feel free to add me