Active Friends Needed

Options
map0335
map0335 Posts: 7 Member
Hi everybody! So I have started this journey again of trying to lose weight and get healthy. I'm serious about getting healthy. I am trying to get pregnant (been 2+ years - boo!) and I know weight can have a big factor in infertility ! I also want to break the cycle of habit eating my family has and become a good example to my sister, brother and mother to do something about their health. Oh yea and there is that factor of wanting to get into a bikini someday on the beach drinking tequila because I'm happy and not because I'm trying to drown my sorrows of being in a bathing suit. :-) I am looking for some friends who are active on MFP! I love to motivate and would love to be motivated. I love to spend time at the gym rather then do at home workouts but just having friends that like to be active would be AMAZING! If anybody is interested please add me or message me!

"If you are tired of starting over stop giving up"

Melissa

P.S. BTW this totally felt like a personals add lol Have a great journey!

Replies

• KrissyLehr136
    Options
    We will get into those bikinis together, lady. :smile: Because I like long walks on the beach, sunsets, and cuddling. :wink: lol. Sorry I couldn't resist since said your post sounded like a personal ad.
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I just started again (for real, lol) two weeks ago. Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • map0335
    map0335 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Love the friends I have received but thought i would bump this :-)
  • sthien7
    sthien7 Posts: 12
    Options
    This is my second time on MFP. Lost and kept of the first 23 lbs for about a year and coming back to take off more. I just want to live a healthy lifestyle and be a good role model for the swimmers that I coach. I need to get back into better shape so I can keep up with them which means my workouts are definitely going to need an increase! I will send you an add!
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty active on the site.

Good luck with your goals.

Feel free to add me.

8488541.png
  • shasheshyshaseq
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I need the support as well...
  • RabbiBeth
    RabbiBeth Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Post and read here often for inspiration!!! You can do it!
  • arathena720
    arathena720 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day. You'll never catch me in a bikini, though! Lol
  • MelissaBoydston82
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just really started using this site about a month ago (month and a half?) and I use it daily!! I would love more active MFP friends. :)