Envision a panda dancing a jig.

Options
sandralina
sandralina Posts: 126 Member
Hi!

I'm back!

I like exclamation marks!

I haven't been on MFP for like... oh. Two years? I stopped soon after getting pregnant and went straight into bad habits again. Thankfully I've "only" gained 10 pounds in that 2 years between pregnancy and breastfeeding. I now have an 18-month-old, and I have finally started back on the motivation wagon.

FYI, the motivation wagon is missing a few boards and dumps people out on occasion. Not very nice. Needs an overhaul. Once you get on it, you should stay on... but nah. The fine print is all like "HI we can throw you off at any time nice to meet you goodbye!" and we get screwed over. Lame.

Anyway.

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~!

I've been talking about losing weight since the baby was born, but it was so far off my list of priorities (I had to gain 15 pounds in order to keep up a milk supply to feed my child!) that I just kept putting it off to "someday". That "someday" is NOW!

or maybe tomorrow.

Or next year.

Or never.

But I think it's now. Maybe. So I'm trying! Weeee!

I may be on a slight sugar high.

Replies

• arathena720
    arathena720 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Welcome black, and congrats on the new little one! Feel free to add me.
  • mamosh81
    mamosh81 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    i came for dancing pandas!!! :angry:

but welcome back you done the first step
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: good luck this time...this is a great place to be motivated.....:blushing:
    Besides, Pandas are my FAVORITE animal....so endangered too!!! So you got my attention. Add me if you like....:drinker:
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Bumping coz you're cool :drinker:
  • sandralina
    sandralina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Dancing panda! :)

tumblr_mg8qd2MsdM1rqtkdko1_500.gif

I will be on later to add new friends <3