My Progress So Far

Options
every now and again i get a bit worried that i cant see any difference between when i started and now. so i thought i would make the most of my good mood* and take a picture of my progress. so here goes:

progress-1.jpg

* – my good mood = i lost 1.4lb at weigh in today and i got a job as a support worker for people with eating disorders - which is a major inspirational thing along my journey.

Replies

• JustAmy
    JustAmy Posts: 291
    Options
    there is definitely quite a difference!! congratulations!!!!!
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Looking good
  • looking good!
  • batty5
    batty5 Posts: 193
    Options
    Big difference well done & enjoy the rest of your journey.
  • smilingslatka
    Options
    well done! I can see a big difference!
  • krex
    krex Posts: 29
    Options
    Congratulations on your weightloss! You can totally tell the difference! You look great! :bigsmile:
  • otpeds
    otpeds Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Put these up on your fridge to remind yourself how well you are doing!!! The added benefit of the fridge thing: If a less observant person sees the before and after they will also be able to notice...Good for you!!!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - good for you!! You look great, and I bet you feel great too! Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Great Work, you should be very proud!! Keep it up, you'll only feel better and Better!!!
  • mikkimomof3
    mikkimomof3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss and on your new job too!! You can really see the difference!! :)
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    congrats on the new job and a happy weigh in! you can definitely see a *big* difference! your figure is becoming a bombshell type! enjoy it and strut it and keep it up! :smile:
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    definitley a big difference i see there. Great job!!!
  • pearly0505
    pearly0505 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    thanks guys, i know how much i love seeing peoples progress in pictures, so thought i would share mine =] thanks for all the encouragement =] =]
  • CrazyCatLadee2
    CrazyCatLadee2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look great! Can definitely see a difference - keep up the great work! You should feel so proud of yourself and Congratulations on your new job - that's awesome. Sounds like things are really going well for you!!! :0)

mandy
  • mskrissytina74
    Options
    Your looking great!! Keep it up!!
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Well done you can totally see the 40lbs off (well 38 but I am rounding up)

Keep going! And the new job will totally help you psychologically !
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the job, weight-in and the amazing loss so far. And you can definitely see the difference, really wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
  • JillTwiss
    JillTwiss Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I agree! I can see a big difference!
  • Lauris83
    Options
    yep big difference. Your waist is smaller! good luck with your new job :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!