Re-starting a healthy lifestyle to get back on track

Options
That's a whole week now that I've managed to stay on track, which for me lately is really good news!
I stopped exercise and healthy eating about 16 months ago when changes at work meant I was horribly stressed all the time. Before I quit I had lost around 70lb from my heaviest weight and was very nearly at my target. But in the last 16 months I've regained 20lb (most of that since Christmas).
I have realised that the weight gain is contributing to the stress, being unfit is not helping me do anything in my life, and I definitely do not want to get all the way back to where I started at 215+ lb if I can avoid it. So here I am again, MFP really helped me last time and I'm very hopeful that it will help me work through the tough times to come. This time though, when I get where I'm hoping to go, I intend to keep using MFP for maintenance. Seems like that works for people on here too.
Please add me as a friend for mutual support and encouragement :-)

Replies

• platyguin
    platyguin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Definitely adding you!

Best of luck~
  • NYgirl1990
    NYgirl1990 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I added you :) .
  • nerdfitquest
    nerdfitquest Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me :)
  • sthien7
    sthien7 Posts: 12
    Options
    Add sent! This is also my second time. Lost 23 the first and maintained for a year. Back to lose more/get fit! Anyone can add me! Networks are great to keep you going!
  • pdehoog
    pdehoog Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    It's like reading my own story! Go for it. You can do it!