31 POUNDS GONE!!! my story.

Options
Hi everyone! I just felt like sharing my story now that I'm finally under the 200 pound mark.

When I was 17, I gained all my weight...I was 230 pounds... and going through a depression, To me my school is what brought me down. I was always bullied for my weight, which I'm sure as some of you may know...you don't feel like doing anything about it after awhile... and I tired to lose weight many of times...but I didn't feel comfortable working out in front of anyone.

When I was 18 during the fall of 2012 I met my current friend Emily, she was trying to tone.. after a while we started a workout week, three times a week we'd go workout in my basement. and finally we both became comfortable we started walking around , I finally after talking to Emily, I decided to throw a goodbye party, to my old school friends, and to my old self... to my old life.

I lost all contact with my old friends other than Emily & my boyfriend Jake... they said I changed too much, so I was very nervous of going to my new school...I ended going to a college based high school. and meeting many friends! they supported me but Emily was always still around for me.

I am 19 as of April, and I have lost 31 pounds!! I say a great thanks to my friend Emily for all her support and non judgement... and to MFP friends for keeping me going!

I guess I'm telling you this because, I don't want anyone to doubt themselves and please don't ever let someone bring you down...sometimes change is a good thing ;)

2m4zoso.jpg

The left side, I'm 230 pounds... on the right I am 199 :)

I believe in all of you!

Replies

• tnozzy
    tnozzy Posts: 52
    Options
    Well done on your weight loss so far

Keep up the good work:smile:
  • sch1994
    sch1994 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing! x:smile:
  • seliinac
    seliinac Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are an inspiration!
  • TattedInStilettos
    TattedInStilettos Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    You go girl... a friend like ms Emily is hard to come by...
  • Dollfun1
    Dollfun1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. I cannot wait to get below the 200 mark!!!! You look wonderful. Can't wait to see more of your success stories!
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Oh, how inspiring you are! You have been trying so hard and the results are showing! Congrats!:drinker:
  • westarnld
    westarnld Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! What a great idea--a goodbye party to the old you. Very creative. :smile:
  • irivas1
    irivas1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    To all the Emily's in the world :drinker: I'm so sorry about your school experience of being bullied. This is an issue that has haunted our society for as long as I can remember. Hats off to you for rising above it. You look FANTASTIC! Thank you for taking the time to share your story. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! (Bells, whistles, and a great crowd cheering you on! :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy: :happy: :happy: :drinker: :drinker: )
  • labellaa
    labellaa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of your accomplishments!! Beautiful girl!!
  • AryaSnow
    AryaSnow Posts: 26
    Options
    Congratulations! You are an inspiration for every one of us... Keep up the good work and don't let anyone make you feel bad about yourself! :flowerforyou:
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Great loss!! Keep up the awesome work!
  • treagal
    treagal Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!