Looking for support in this new journey

Options
Hello, my name is Jesse. Im looking for a few friends to take this new way of life with me. My job requires me to be some what active and I always thought I was a good size until one day at the gym I went for a free fitness test with a personal trainer and seen how much body fat I really have. So here I am ready to slim down and tone up. I need some Support so I welcome everybody to add me and give me tips/ suggestions or even a stern message asking why haven't I logged for the day.

Anyone interested?

Replies

• MissVamp13
    MissVamp13 Posts: 53
    Options
    Hi Ill add you :) I too am looking to tone up and I really need to lose the lbs. Im very much ashamed of my weight, but I know one day ill look back on today and smile x
  • Jkiddgotu
    Jkiddgotu Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That's the same way I feel when I look at my scale lol but with determination we shall move forward right?
  • JSlimsDown
    Options
    Hey! That's great news!! I will as you also I'm also wanting to slim down and tone up currently doing insanity!!!
  • JSlimsDown
    Options
    Add you*
  • Daynas1977
    Daynas1977 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey Jesse, Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Jkiddgotu
    Jkiddgotu Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I tried to do insanity and couldn't get back the fitness test without being sore for a few days lol I need encouragement
  • ThisIsItAt50
    ThisIsItAt50 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've heard of this insanity too.... but I am going to re-start Jillian's Body Revolution. It worked great for me! Adding you too! :)