Help! l Need MFP friends for support

Options
Hi all.
46 year old mom,
I have tried every diet known to man with no success. I would like to lose at least 50 lbs.
I am new here and would like friends with similar goals to support each other.

Replies

• 32now
    32now Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have similar goals, sending a friend request now
  • FatKid_13
    FatKid_13 Posts: 24
    Options
    Hello! Friend request sent! I'm also looking for some more friends here, hoping that a more social aspect to the site will encourage me to log in more. Having conversations and comments makes the pain of logging my food each day a little bit less :)
  • jojo37696
    jojo37696 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I'll support you if you support me.
  • CaptainMilda
    CaptainMilda Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Same goals, sending request :-)
  • shafikes
    shafikes Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have 56 pounds to go until my first big goal. Friend request sent. Lets do this!
  • azreen1006
    azreen1006 Posts: 12
    Options
    sending req as well :)
  • Teenalove912
    Teenalove912 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    It's been some time since I logged on. But, I am going to need friends as well for support. I'm 59 and just gained back the 20 or so pounds I lost before. Though I did keep my exercise routine going and proud of that.
  • kgeredine
    kgeredine Posts: 1
    Options
    I been on MFP since about April and still going, so far I have lost 25 and counting, the only thing I'm missing is friends that will look over my diary and give pointers with eating better, I am open for any feedback....please add me.
  • iamjoegreen
    iamjoegreen Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody! I do not have the same goals as you guys but I would be happy to give advice and help you achieve your goal. When I started this journey I was 240 but it was all fat. I got down to 170 and decided to put on some muscle. I am now 205 and trying to get leaner. Just let me know if I can help.
  • Inshape13
    Inshape13 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    If anyone would like some support and encouragement you can add me. I will be your biggest cheerleader. I am currently maintain, but can definitely relate to the struggles and intimidation of losing a large of amount of weight. Best wishes to everyone.
  • vettech14
    vettech14 Posts: 28
    Options
    friend request sent
  • Teenalove912
    Teenalove912 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I know how hard this is to do alone. You've got my support.
  • mxcooper
    Options
    Welcome,

I am 44 and started last monday. I have lost 5lbs and my husband has lost 10. This is a great app because there is accountability
  • renablue25
    Options
    I need more support, Add me :)
  • AZhappy1
    AZhappy1 Posts: 11
    Options
    HEY . . . . I'm 49 and thought I was the only person who had tired every diet known to man!!!! I have a lot more to lose than you do! feel free to add me to your friend list... You're going to LOVE MFP... It's day 5 for me!!! And I love love love it!
    Welcome to the last support group you'll ever need.... We are on this journey together!!!
  • Amandad315
    Amandad315 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! You all can add me! I have past my first goal and set new ones always looking for friends!!