Keepin' it Real: Scientific Data Week 17

Options
I have had a phenomenal week :) After my complete failure last weekend in Cincinnati, I knew I had to work extra hard this week to stay within my calorie allotment and move, move, move!! I was hoping to lose the 6 pounds I gained last weekend...and I did....and then some!! :) Yay!!

In fact, I have reconciled with my scale...."Taylor"....(yes he has a name!)....and he swears he's changed. I've moved him back into the main bathroom, instead of the spare bathroom (as you may recall, he was banished in my Week 4 (April 26th) blog post). We are back together.....don't judge....

[img]http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p749/kkjo/Weight loss photos/19c87a18-0c72-4324-b95d-a8c0e2338042_zpsf467b63e.jpg[/img]

I have kept myself busy...cutting grass, shuffling, cleaning....moving as much as possible...trying REALLY hard to not make excuses and be lazy!!! I have done a great job at logging my calories....I even went out with a friend to dinner and planned my meal ahead of time!! Little did I know that the restaurant wouldn't have a few of the items I had planned on, so I had to do some recalculating!

27296a71-13c7-4d6d-a94a-6b644b428960_zps5bdb4074.jpg

The best part about my post today is that I am officially.....

NORMAL!!!!!!

Yes, yes....I know....many of you are thinking "You name your scale?? Normal is not a word I'd use for you!......You shuffle barefoot, often with a lamp on your head!!!.....not normal!!!! "
No...I don't mean THAT kind of normal!!

I mean my BMI, according to the CDC, is in the normal range!!!!

My BMI today is 24.9!! Just barely into the normal range....but NOT in the "overweight" range anymore!!

Ok...picture time!

First, my Week 1/ Week 17 comparisons:

73b76dfa-be64-4d4b-a1f1-47f6ee8d0d92_zpse9c1cc86.jpg

6d077e0a-85e6-426e-a428-ba79901ddc30_zpsf6ec1e18.jpg

Those size 12's are starting to get quite baggy in the crotch, but are still comfortable in the waist.

Now it's time to play.......

"WILL I EVER FIT MY A** INTO THESE SIZE 10'S AGAIN!!!!"
(roaring applause)

For your viewing pleasure, here is my baseline:

8e94d64f-5518-4c7a-9232-8dcc13b81946_zps76442cc0.jpg

And here is today:

fb67a3e9-8a47-46d0-bdc1-6a3a6612e0ff_zps09b3cdba.jpg

And....they're UP!!!!!
(The crowd goes wild!!!!)

Ok....now, in all fairness...I am NOT convinced that these are the exact same jeans I used in my baseline pic. I tore my room and closet apart looking for a tighter pair of size 10's ...this was the tightest pair I could find.....now....to get them comfortably buttoned.....

This week's numbers:

Beginning weight: 165
Last week's weight: Well....last FRIDAY'S weight was 153.6
Today's weight: 151.8!!!
Total weight loss: 13.2 lbs
Miles shuffled: 16
Pilates: 2!!!!!!
Days until half marathon: 78

Ok....gotta run......Taylor and I have a date.....

Replies

• eva512
    eva512 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I have a name for my scale too,but not one I could post on here $%#^&#:huh:
  • barefoot_shuffler
    Options
    LOL!!!!! That was "Taylor's" name for a long time :grumble:
  • TotalTory
    TotalTory Posts: 59
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep it up. You are doing great! :-)
  • barefoot_shuffler
    Options
    Thanks Tory! :) Good luck to you!
  • me525
    me525 Posts: 155
    Options
    First: AWESOME JOB! Second: GO BROWNS! GO BUCKS!
  • barefoot_shuffler
    Options
    YAY! A fellow Browns (and Buckeyes) fan!!! :drinker:
  • marthahorn
    marthahorn Posts: 23
    Options
    Way to go! it's so motivating to get into the next size down, isn't it? :flowerforyou:
  • itsscottwilder
    Options
    Sweet job!!! Keep it up!
  • angex3333
    angex3333 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Love this post!! I have no doubt you will be doing those size 10 jeans up very soon. The change in your body is awesome!
  • me525
    me525 Posts: 155
    Options
    YAY! A fellow Browns (and Buckeyes) fan!!! :drinker:

Yes! I was born and raised in Cleveland:) I, of course, get a lot of flack for my continued alligence but I say to each their own, not everyone has good taste:wink:
  • barefoot_shuffler
    Options
    Thanks Martha, Scott and Angex!!! :)
    Me525.....it sure is hard to be a Browns fan, but I will always love them! Football season is right around the corner! :)
  • binor
    binor Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Love your post. Congratulations. Can't wait to see you in size 10
  • missionimposs
    missionimposs Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Really Fab post you are very brave posting your photo's !!! You have done a Brilliant job so far and can see it wont be long before your in them size 10 !! :happy:
  • barefoot_shuffler
    Options
    Thanks for the words of encouragement Binor and Missionimpossible!! :flowerforyou:
  • autumnmctaggart
    autumnmctaggart Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I love your writing! It's so funny! And way to go on your weight loss- keep up the good work!
  • barefoot_shuffler
    Options
    LOL! Thanks Autumn! :wink:
  • juicybootylicious
    juicybootylicious Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You have done really well. Keep up the GREAT work!!!
  • kimbtaylor1
    kimbtaylor1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! You are kicking *kitten*
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!