Fitbit!

Options
I've been reading some of the posts on the fitbit, which one would you recommend ? The fitbit flex or the fitbit one ?

Replies

• rassha01
    rassha01 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the fitbit flex after my fuelband crapped out. I have the fitbit scale and it works great, hopefully the flex will be right up there as well.
  • Diane1966
    Diane1966 Posts: 20
    Options
    Thanks, I did like the look of that one . I'll check it out over the weekend then order one.
  • Followingsea
    Followingsea Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I have the One and I love it. I decided against the Flex because I wanted it to track stairs, and I wanted the additional motivating factor of being able to query it throughout the day and seeing on the display how many steps I've taken, calories burned, etc. The Flex doesn't have a display, so you need to sync it and then ask a device first.

On the other hand, my mother has now managed to lose her first (two? three?) Ones, so they are easier to misplace than the Flex. (She's pretty world-class at misplacing stuff, though - this may not be an applicable worry).
  • Diane1966
    Options
    Does the flex not track stairs?
  • pinme13
    pinme13 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have the flex and love it. It does not display your steps but it does have five little lights and when you tap it you can see how far a long you are in your goal. I love it because I just never take it off and don't have to remember to bring it with me. I take it off to charge it once every 5 days and clean the band after I shower. Its very motivating.
  • Diane1966
    Options
    I'm very tempted :smile:
  • Followingsea
    Followingsea Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Does the flex not track stairs?

Nope, the One and the Zip do, but the Flex does not.
  • Diane1966
    Options
    To be honest the only stairs I have are in my bungalow, don't come across any others in my usual daily routine. Think the flex will probably suffice.
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    I don't want my fitbit visible so the flex is not something I'd want to use. I have a One (Fitbit's customer service just replaced my Ultra under warranty!) and loooooove it. I clip it to my bra or pants. I also like the display - super motivating. The flex does not have one.
  • Diane1966
    Options
    The only thing with the "one" is I'd probably lose it. By the way congratulations on your fab weightloss, you look great.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I went with the 'one' because they didn't have the flex on amazon for free shipping and it was on sale, lol. I have to add though that the stairs tracking is not working very well, I can go up and down 5 times in my house and it will say I've gone up 3 floors or something.
  • Diane1966
    Options
    Ordered a fitbit flex :happy:
  • weisegirl1119
    weisegirl1119 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I've been reading some of the posts on the fitbit, which one would you recommend ? The fitbit flex or the fitbit one ?

I have been looking at something similar called the jawbone. Anyone know anything about it? I was also wondering if these things are worth the money can anyone say the have actually helped them?